Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy app recommendations?

(10 Posts)
sunnysunnyshine Tue 09-Oct-12 16:16:53

Has anyone got any pregnancy apps that are worth getting?

DesperateHousewife21 Tue 09-Oct-12 16:49:37

I've got the babycentre one, it gives you daily info/ advice and every week summarises how big your baby is/ what it looks like etc and its free!

QueenOfTheDrama Tue 09-Oct-12 17:59:47

I've got the free 'what to expect' app, it sounds similar to the babycentre one. It also tells you how big your baby is each week, what it weighs and gives you a fruit or vegetable that your baby is as big as grin

HaveALittleFaith Tue 09-Oct-12 19:12:02

I've got the what to expect one too - I really like it. Daily and weekly updates and a summary of how far along you are/when your baby is due!

AlisonDB Tue 09-Oct-12 19:38:07

I have the pregnancy app by health and parenting
www.health-and-parenting.com
It's free for the 1st 13 weeks then its £1.59 for the full app (the rest of the preg)
It's gives week by week updates, (includes lovely photos) Daily tips, size guide, basic diet medical info, list of things for in your hospital bag, baby names, shopping list,
A kick counter for 28wks and beyond, and a contraction timer for during early labour..

3rdtimelucky73 Tue 09-Oct-12 20:14:45

Babycentre app here too, I like that I can control notifications and tweak due date if required.

I'm also going to look out for one aimed for fathers!

sunnysunnyshine Thu 11-Oct-12 08:44:06

Thanks! I'll have a look at these ones...

chubbychipmonk Thu 11-Oct-12 09:44:51

My hubby brought a smile to my face recently when he started sprouting 'info' about 17 weeks pregnant whilst looking at the pregnancy app he had downloaded to his phone!!

DinosaurSchool Thu 11-Oct-12 10:06:15

Get one with a contraction counter. I used it for dc3 and for timing my friends contractions when she went into labour and tried not to freak out when they were 3 mins apart It is very hard to measure them accurately with a watch and it keeps a record so you can easily see your progress.

gigglyapp Sat 08-Oct-16 14:55:33

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now