Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due tomorrow... anyone else?

(5 Posts)
pommesdeterreetfromageblanc Tue 09-Oct-12 12:19:39

Hi
My baby is due tomorrow. Apparently the head is engaged but so far nothing... mind you I am spending my days on my bum doing SFA.
Anyone else? What are you doing with your days?

ThunderboltKid Tue 09-Oct-12 12:24:42

I'm due tomorrow; don't think it's gonna happen though! Baby was only 1/5 engaged last week so I think I've got a while yet. Is this your first?

pommesdeterreetfromageblanc Tue 09-Oct-12 12:27:20

yep, it is my first. Saw the mw yesterday and she said the head is where it should be, a bit lower than 2 weeks ago. If nothing happens this week I go for a sweep on Monday....
Is it your first? It is weird to imagine I will have a baby within 2 weeks ish...

ThunderboltKid Tue 09-Oct-12 12:33:48

Yep, my first as well. Seeing MW on Friday who said she would try a sweep then; would be nice to get things going over the weekend grin

It's so hard keeping busy isn't it? I find I'm analysing every single twinge and just willing thing to get going; but, as you say, it's a maximum of two weeks now! Eek.

pommesdeterreetfromageblanc Tue 09-Oct-12 12:40:30

Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? We are having a little girl. I can't be bothered to do anything, but I am also getting quite bored by daytime TV. I am kinda of willing things to get going... but also not, it feels like this is the calm before the storm and I should be making the most of it right now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now