Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Should I worry about this?

(9 Posts)
Spice17 Mon 08-Oct-12 11:47:55

Hi all

40+2 today, feet very swollen last night (not too bad today) but have woken up with a fuzzy headache and feel quite sick. Also occassionally get a pain below my rib on the left hand side.

Was in hosp with pregnancy related migraine about 3 weeks ago but for a while they suspected pre eclampsia and kept asking me about upper bump or rib pain. Combining this with the mild headache and bit of swelling, wondering if I should do anything??

TIA smile

WilfredToadflax Mon 08-Oct-12 11:49:16

Yes, phone your midwife.

emsyj Mon 08-Oct-12 11:49:25

If you're even 0.000001% concerned, go to the hospital and get checked out. Don't take any risks. Don't feel silly, or that you're 'wasting their time'. Just go.

SeveredEdMcDunnough Mon 08-Oct-12 11:51:04

I agree, please call them and go in to be seen. Good luck xx

beancurd Mon 08-Oct-12 11:56:12

Go straight to maternity unit if you can't speak to mw. If you call them first they would tell you to come in for a check.

AlisonDB Mon 08-Oct-12 12:00:31

Go now to the hospital, don't take any chances,
Good luck x

Spice17 Mon 08-Oct-12 13:13:41

Just about to go in to see mw now to get urine and bp checked, thanks for kick up bum, will let you know how it goes

Spice17 Mon 08-Oct-12 14:02:45

All fine, bp slightly up but no protein in urine, phew! thanks all

Head fully engaged as well now - yey!

AlisonDB Mon 08-Oct-12 17:59:43

Great news!!!
Glad everything is ok, :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now