Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ache in stomache

(3 Posts)
Ellypoo Sat 06-Oct-12 18:16:05

I am currently 8+6 and today I have had an ache in my lower stomache - not like cramps, but like muscle ache, sort of like I've done too many sit ups (I haven't!).
I have had light spotting since wed (I also had it between 5-6 wks), had reassurance scan on mon and all was well then.
Any ideas what this might be? Maybe just stomache muscles starting to stretch? This is dc2, and have been really bloated since I got pg, and my trousers & jeans are getting tight and do hurt if I'm sitting too long with tight things across mt tummy, esp around my c-section scar.

Pancakeflipper Sat 06-Oct-12 18:19:23

muscles, morning sickness, constipation, UTI pains.... ah the list is endless when you are pregnant.

I would retire to the sofa at the earliest opportunity with a lovely warm blanket and a warm hot water bottle on the area and rest. Hope you feel ok soon.

Dandelion75 Sat 06-Oct-12 18:49:34

I've had crampy stretching pains since about 8 weeks on and off - 14 weeks now and still have them. I agree with pancake - sofa, strictly, heating on and chill. You really can drive yourself mad worrying about every twinge - I know I have - but you get used to it and start to the tune out after a while smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now