Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

27weeks and keeping weeing myself!!

(5 Posts)
griffo184 Sat 06-Oct-12 16:33:59

For a week or so, I could be doing anything even just lying in bed or watching tele. Amd keep just having a little wee. Making me worry when out. Any one else had this?

cheekydino Sat 06-Oct-12 16:46:20

Are you sure it is wee? I didn't have this but did have something I thought was that and turned out to be a very slow leak of my hind waters - worth having a sniff (!) - see if the fluid smells like urine or is sweeter. If you aren't sure go and see a midwife and ask them to test (they can swab I think to see).

whatsoever Sat 06-Oct-12 17:27:06

A couple of times the baby has given me a particularly hefty kick or I've had a very strong BH contraction & a few drops have come out, do you mean like that or worse?

Cookiesandcream06 Sat 06-Oct-12 17:58:55

When I cough/sneeze/gag a bit of wee comes out?! But not when I'm lead still. I think a sniff is necessary but if you're worried do mention to MW to rule out anything else? Good luck ! Ps I'm going to need some tena lady soon and am only in 20s!!

HastaLanugo Sun 07-Oct-12 17:06:00

I'm 22 weeks and discovered i've been leaking only because of the smell. Back on the Tena minis until after the birth. I had the same last time and it went away quickly enough. I think the baby might be pushing my bladder/tubes in such a way that a little bit of wee is left to escape as I stand up and walk away from the loo. It's not enough to make me feel wet. Do have a sniff and if you don't think it smells like urine, do speak to MW. This pregnancy lark is so glamorous wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now