Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

41 weeks!!! Advice please!!!

(2 Posts)
8abyDust Sat 06-Oct-12 14:28:44

Hi All,

I am 41 weeks today and so fed up. Was in hospital for most of this week for dehydration because I had been suffering with vertigo which made me very sick. Am now fully hydrated again....hospital were supposed to be inducing me while I was there due to big baby but I got sent home due to lack of space. I don't really want an induction or a c section (which are the 2 things I have been offered because they are concerned about how big baby is) but I have limited time due to having an appointment to discuss these options again on Monday.

I need to get things moving before Monday!! Any advice, tips???

Thanks!!!!

mummy2benji Sat 06-Oct-12 16:30:46

Lots of fresh pineapple, curry, raspberry leaf tea! And try doing some star jumps (I tried those at 39 weeks - was interesting...) and having sex - I'm not sure of any other tips and am not convinced they do a lot, but it always feels better to be at least trying something! Good luck!! (Ds did come at 39+3, so you never know..)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now