Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Headaches

(4 Posts)
themammy73 Fri 05-Oct-12 22:59:21

I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and have been getting headaches almost every day for the past 2 to 3 weeks. My blood pressure has been checked and is perfect, no protein in my urine, no other worrying symptoms and the doctors seem to be putting it down to one of those things. I have been pretty stressed lately but have been eating and drinking well. I don't suffer with headaches outside of pregnancy. Any one else experienced this?

cupcake78 Sat 06-Oct-12 06:21:28

I got bad headaches when I was pregnant but I also got them with my period so they were obviously hormonal. They are very sore and some days paracetamol domes nothing.

Drink plenty, rest when you can and if you can manage a walk outside the freshair can really help!

Piccalilli2 Sat 06-Oct-12 06:49:16

I had really bad headaches when pregnant with dd2, just one of those things as I was otherwise perfectly healthy and she's now a strapping 4 year old. Mine did get better/less frequent in the third trimester. Obviously you need to keep an eye on your blood pressure etc but it can just be another annoying symptom.

themammy73 Sat 06-Oct-12 10:00:18

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I will have to grin and bear it and hope for relief in the next trimester! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now