Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How early did you experience pregnancy symptoms

(10 Posts)
MammaMo Fri 05-Oct-12 00:39:35

I am experiencing some nausea but it has only been a few day since intercourse....is this normal or could it just be something else?

It's too early for me to do a pregnancy test and I am too impatient to wait so just wondering if there is anyone out there who had very early symptoms?

dontcarehow Fri 05-Oct-12 09:25:02

Had implantation bleed around 12 days after ovulation and did a +ve test then, but then nothing until the hunger at 4 weeks and nausea at 5 weeks. I'd say that's a bit early for nausea.

baabaapinksheep Fri 05-Oct-12 09:32:48

I knew I was pregnant about 2 days after conception when I took a sip of coffee and nearly threw up, this continued with more sickness, hunger, tender breasts etc. I tested negative for a couple of weeks still, MIL thought I was imagining it all!

HaveALittleFaith Fri 05-Oct-12 09:39:04

11dpo, about 13 after the sex. I had a hypo (unusual for me). Next day my heightened sense of smell to the point it made me vomit - that was thd start of my morning sickness!

MammaMo Fri 05-Oct-12 10:13:30

baabaapinksheep - That really is early, so it could be possible then!

1stbabyat30 Fri 05-Oct-12 10:28:08

I knew about two weeks after I conceived (looking back) as my breasts were massive and incredibly sore. I also fell asleep in the car (as a passenger - don't panic) and slept all the way from Brum to Leeds - felt like I had been drugged. No sickness at all though.

ShellyBobbs Fri 05-Oct-12 12:47:30

Started with morning sickness about 7-10 days after the deed, thought I'd just caught a bug that my other children had. Like HALF I got in my hubbies car and nearly threw up at the disgusting smell of his new cherry car freshener. I found out I was pregnant 3.5 weeks after the deed.

I'd get a load of cheapo tests in, the 3 for £1 type, they are just as good and is how I confirmed.

Fingers crossed.

Midgetm Fri 05-Oct-12 13:07:26

I get then very early. Well before a BFP. Aversion to wine, tiredness and nausea.

MrsJohnDeere Fri 05-Oct-12 13:39:36

From the moment of implantation (which i felt but didnt know it was that at the time) this time round. Felt absolutely wretched - sore boobs, horrid taste, nausea, unable to eat anything etc.

I was in denial/a bit head in the hands, so didn't actually test until 6 weeks, but I knew it was the case.

kalidasa Fri 05-Oct-12 14:11:14

It is possible. I've been pregnant three times (two early losses). I started feeling sick 48 hours after conception every time, so well before implantation, and a good 10 days before there's much point doing a test. Test was a bit redundant by the time I could do it anyway!

Not always good news I'm afraid - I was in hospital by the end of week 5 with v. severe hyperemesis. But hopefully you won't be!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now