Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

my hormones :(

(4 Posts)
antisellyoulight Wed 03-Oct-12 21:53:01

Im expecting DC3, and v v happy about that. Am about 4-5ish weeks. The last couple of days I've been so very down, I can't stop crying and my rage is almost uncontrollable. At times, I feel ok, and then the guilt for having exploded at my DCs and DH just makes me cry all over again. I did experience this with DC1 pregnancy, but this is much much worse.

Would be very very grateful for some tips/advice even natural remedies that helped anyone experiencing(ed) the same thing. Feeling very desperate.

Jalopeno Wed 03-Oct-12 21:55:51

Watching with interest as I feel the same most days. Don't remember feeling this way with my first.

antisellyoulight Wed 03-Oct-12 21:59:55

sorry have double posted thread by mistake, have asked for other to be removed.

JennerOSity Wed 03-Oct-12 22:29:02

My sister suffers terribly exactly as you describe with her hormones monthly and is probably only free of symptoms less than 50% of the time without this:

natural remedy for adverse hormone effects

She has great results with it and wouldn't be without. However, I don't know if it is suitable when you are pregnant but I am sure a little research could tell you that, from the right sources.

It is certainly worth exploring though as sis suffered for many years until she discovered it, so the potential it has is great if you want an option to consider.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now