Talk

Advanced search

Changing bags for twins...!!

(10 Posts)
mrsdaisaku Tue 02-Oct-12 23:07:33

Just started looking and feeling a little lost and overwhelmed... Any suggestions?

Badgerina Tue 02-Oct-12 23:44:37

Skip Hop do a double bag for twins - what's it called? ... Can't remember - soz! Not used it, but have their single bag and its ACE!

KnockedUpMell Wed 03-Oct-12 19:27:38

Lassig bags are very generous in size with lots of compartments. Bit pricey though. I don't have twins but will soon have 2 under 2!

YokoOhNo Wed 03-Oct-12 19:45:11

I love my StorkSak Gigi bag. Sorry, can't do the link, but you can buy on line. Pricy, but I've used it every day for 19 months, so definitely VFM. I don't have twins, but it seems to be far bigger than average and I will have two under two too

cookielove Wed 03-Oct-12 19:55:49

skip hop one

Lassig

and here is the gigi bag

[[http://www.wallaboo.com/changing-bags/nore.html i like these

cookielove Wed 03-Oct-12 19:57:14

www.wallaboo.com/changing-bags/nore.html sorry this is the last one

harrygracejessica Wed 03-Oct-12 20:23:30

Skip hop duo deluxe :-) fabby fabby and more fabby

mrsdaisaku Fri 05-Oct-12 11:48:02

Thankyou Ladies, this has certainly given me something to work with. Certainly liking the look of the skip Hop duo... Now to see if Ebay has any second hand bargains, this twin business is soooo expensive grin

Twiceover Fri 05-Oct-12 12:06:53

Hi, I have the skip hop duo twins bag - it's been great. I'm now looking to sell it (my DTs are 3) so please PM me if you are interested.

silverangel Fri 05-Oct-12 15:29:17

I have the Skip Hop Duo twin one too - love it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now