Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sending myself daft with worry

(3 Posts)
littlepiggie Mon 01-Oct-12 19:10:34

I'm 7 1/2w pg with dc3. Ds is 6 and dd 5. I would think this time i would be a relaxed about the whole thing, but I feel like a nervous wreck! I've never had a mc (although I believe I had a v early in Feb, af a few days late and totally different to normal) so feel I don't really have reason to be so worried.

We are also buying a house, we had the offer accepted a week ago, so still in the early stages.

Between the 2 I'am sending myself crazy with worry that something has to go wrong, like I cant allow myself exited about it. I'm such a level headed person. I known its just stress and hormones, but seriously getting to me now.

berri Mon 01-Oct-12 19:39:44

This bit is worrying isn't it! I'm 9.5 weeks so know how you're feeling.

Also the hormones make everything else worrying too, and buying a house is a very stressful business!

There's nothing much I can say to reassure you apart from your body obviously knows what it's doing if you've already got 2 DC, so try to relax and let it do it's thing until your 12 week scan. It'll be here before you know it.

If it helps, maybe make a list of what's bothering you - I bet there's less on it when it's written down than it seems like in your head - and then you'll be able to either write solutions to the problems, or put a date next to them when the problem will be sorted out. Eg 12 week scan, meeting with solicitors re house etc.

Have a brew and put your feet up.

littlepiggie Mon 01-Oct-12 19:54:31

Thanks, I know I'm being totally irrational, think its the fact this is all out if my control. With the house its waiting for other people to (mortgage etc) I found out in pg at 4 weeks, then did another test at 5,6 and 7 weeks just so I could see the line getting darker! Can't remember being this worried with the other 2, or I just have a short memory!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now