Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

sending myself daft with worry

(3 Posts)
littlepiggie Mon 01-Oct-12 19:10:34

I'm 7 1/2w pg with dc3. Ds is 6 and dd 5. I would think this time i would be a relaxed about the whole thing, but I feel like a nervous wreck! I've never had a mc (although I believe I had a v early in Feb, af a few days late and totally different to normal) so feel I don't really have reason to be so worried.

We are also buying a house, we had the offer accepted a week ago, so still in the early stages.

Between the 2 I'am sending myself crazy with worry that something has to go wrong, like I cant allow myself exited about it. I'm such a level headed person. I known its just stress and hormones, but seriously getting to me now.

berri Mon 01-Oct-12 19:39:44

This bit is worrying isn't it! I'm 9.5 weeks so know how you're feeling.

Also the hormones make everything else worrying too, and buying a house is a very stressful business!

There's nothing much I can say to reassure you apart from your body obviously knows what it's doing if you've already got 2 DC, so try to relax and let it do it's thing until your 12 week scan. It'll be here before you know it.

If it helps, maybe make a list of what's bothering you - I bet there's less on it when it's written down than it seems like in your head - and then you'll be able to either write solutions to the problems, or put a date next to them when the problem will be sorted out. Eg 12 week scan, meeting with solicitors re house etc.

Have a brew and put your feet up.

littlepiggie Mon 01-Oct-12 19:54:31

Thanks, I know I'm being totally irrational, think its the fact this is all out if my control. With the house its waiting for other people to (mortgage etc) I found out in pg at 4 weeks, then did another test at 5,6 and 7 weeks just so I could see the line getting darker! Can't remember being this worried with the other 2, or I just have a short memory!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: