Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does anybody else feel like their insides are bruised?

(11 Posts)
chezziejo Mon 01-Oct-12 18:51:16

I've just done three shifts on at work, thank The Lord they have cut my hours and I don't know if baby is in protest but it feels like she's had her elbows stuck in at certain points and inside is all bruised and sore. Just can't get comfy, lie down I get indigestion. Ooh a good moan is all i can do. Be glad to start mat leave

debbie1412 Mon 01-Oct-12 19:03:11

Hey, I was only just saying today I feel really sore and bruised. How far along are you the last 6 weeks can get really uncomfy. X

chezziejo Mon 01-Oct-12 19:08:04

32 weeks now. Baby is moving around ok but I'm damned uncomfortable to the point of thinking she's going to come early. Never had this with dc1.

FatimaLovesBread Mon 01-Oct-12 19:14:58

I'm 32+3 and very uncomfortable. I can't seemto get in a descent position on the sofa or in bed. Today baby spent a lot of time down low, sat on my bladder, making me want to wee all the time coupled with pushing it's bum and feet out and up in to my ribs.

Roll on maternity leave

There's a november thread in the antenatal clubs section if you want to join for some moaning

OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Mon 01-Oct-12 19:16:58

Oh god yes! I'm right there with you!

mummy2benji Mon 01-Oct-12 19:19:42

I can empathise! 36+2 and carrying smaller than I did with ds so every wiggle and kick she does feels like something hard pushing and scraping across the inside of my belly! Very sore, but at least she's active and moving lots. I've started mat leave but have a 3 and a half year old to chase and do the school run with! Hope your leave comes round quickly x

Dogsmom Mon 01-Oct-12 19:26:33

I'm only 17+2 but feeling bruised is an excellent description, my innards feel so sensitive and I can't bear anything resting on my stomach.

Hpbp Mon 01-Oct-12 19:35:46

I had this feeling of being all bruised inside during 2nd and 3rd trimester. MW gave me homeopathy, Arnica Montana and Toxicodedron, it worked, it is a shame I met that MW really late, I was then 34 weeks but at least my lat weeks were less painful from that point of view.

coronalover Mon 01-Oct-12 19:58:53

I'm with you OP, I'm 35weeks and full expected to wake up to a bruised bump this morning after all the rolling around and punching that seems to be going on inside me! I might try Hpbp tip of taking Arnica smile

chezziejo Mon 01-Oct-12 20:09:39

Arnica sounds like it might be worth a try. I'm carrying smaller this time too and very differently to ds. He spread out a lot, this ones all up front. A November thread eh, will look for that grin everybody's good at something and I'm bloody good at moaning grin

rogersmellyonthetelly Mon 01-Oct-12 20:46:34

21 weeks here and my pelvis feels like it has a boulder sitting in it. Every time I move it grinds. It's not spd, just awful grinding pressure. I think my pelvic floor is showing its age.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now