Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

41 weeks pain inside vagina when weeing?

(6 Posts)
shouldIbecrossaboutthis Sun 30-Sep-12 19:05:06

So, as well as NOT having a baby do I also have a UTI? My wee is coming out really slow and have lightning in my vagina when I do go.

I'm so over being pregnant, c'mon baby!

Have had similar at 38 weeks, checked for UTi and haven't had results yet but midwife seems to think it's just because baby is so low down now it's pushing on everything. Hope your baby makes an appearance soon, I went 10 days over with DC1 so I sympathise - its no fun!

golfisbad Sun 30-Sep-12 19:43:45

I had this when pg with dd. I think it is the babys head pressing on everything. I also couldn't empty my bladder properly blush

Try leaning forward when you wee to move the baby forward. It seemed to work for me smile

Good luck hope you get to meet your baby soon

NoCarbsBeforeBarbs Sun 30-Sep-12 19:47:37

I would imagine it is because Babies head is low down now, although just to be careful, why not call up your ward/midwife and mention it to them?

It'll do no harm to call.

Good Luck to you....not long now!

tanteclaire Sun 30-Sep-12 19:52:42

I agree most likely to be the head pushing down. I feel better if I drink plenty.

shouldIbecrossaboutthis Mon 01-Oct-12 09:23:50

Thanks for the reassurance everyone, it's not do bad today; maybe the baby has moved a bit?! I think I prefer vagina pain to a non engaged baby though <wails>.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now