Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone 9 weeks pregnant here?

(3 Posts)
paddycat1 Sat 29-Sep-12 16:23:13

Hi I am 9 weeks pregnant with my nuchal scan and combined test due on the 22nd October and I am excited and will relax once I have had this. Been getting more nauseus and vomitted a few times at work this week. How's other 9 weekers doing?

MrsJohnDeere Sat 29-Sep-12 16:39:10

<waves>

Yes, 9+3 (possibly - dates a bit iffy) here. Having the nuchal etc on the 18th of Oct, which still feels like an eternity away.

Have felt awful from the moment of implantation, seriously thought I was dying rather than pg (no periods so didn't really suspect that at first).

Nausea has eased a little recently.

Main symptoms are huge bump already (or looks that way to me), breathlessness, burping all the time blush, and still can't bear coffee or tea.

paddycat1 Sat 29-Sep-12 18:43:25

I have developed a little bump to and I am hiccupping most of the time!!!I can handle a cup of tea though with a buscuit or two!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now