Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant with Tummy Tuck Scar Stretching and Hurting...

(2 Posts)
preggoinak2012 Sat 29-Sep-12 10:49:37

Hello,
I am currently 29 weeks pregnant and this is the second time I am doing this with a previous tummy tuck. The first time wasn't as bad for some reason, but this time the scar is beginning to stretch, itch, burn, rip, god you name it! I had some cream from a dermatologist (whom I can't remember the name) before to help relieve pain on the scar, but can't remember what it was. Any suggestions? I have done searches on the web, but there really aren't any answers...help!

mummy2benji Sat 29-Sep-12 18:48:58

Not sure about the cream, but have you tried BioOil? Good for healing scars and might help soothe it. It certainly wouldn't harm it to try, anyway. Hope you can find out what cream you were given before - it might be worth seeing your GP to see if they have the letter from the dermatologist when you were seen last time, which would say what it was they gave you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now