Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Need to wee all the time

(10 Posts)
lotsofthingstolearn Fri 28-Sep-12 14:55:49

Ok, so now at 24 +4 and seems bubba has found my bladder. Last night I had the worst nights sleep ever- up every hour as everytime I turned over I needed to pee.

Please tell me that this goes off and bambino moves up- or is this it for the duration?

Always had a slack bladder but this is just ridiculous!

Not a bladder infection had to go to the quacks this morning anyway and they tested my water- when I asked her about this question she didn't really answer one way or another- hence me posting here.

Thanks in advance

x

zigwig Fri 28-Sep-12 15:05:16

I'm no where near as far along as you and I've had this since before I knew I was pregnant. Not so bad once asleep but every time I stand up I have to go. I was hoping it would get better not worse! I guess i should give up on that going off your experience. sob

Kelerina Fri 28-Sep-12 15:08:44

Yep, need to pee loads!!! I have always had a bit of a weak bladder and even worse now

Andromaca Fri 28-Sep-12 15:32:22

If you are anything like me it will get worst, i'm afraid: in the last weeks of my pregnancy I had to pee every 20 minutes or so. I used to plan my shopping around the places that i knew had clean loos and nice staff. But I was back to normal the day after my DS was born, so "this too shall pass"

stowsettler Fri 28-Sep-12 15:37:46

Have needed to pee loads since the very beginning, currently 20+3. It's not getting any better. Feel like I'm busting, get to the loo and pee about a thimbleful.

lotsofthingstolearn Fri 28-Sep-12 15:44:26

Oh dear- I was really hoping someone would say that it would ease slightly once I got further along! The thought of being up every hour makes me want to cry... I thought I was bad I've been up 2 or 3 times from the very beginning but now- I need matchsticks to prop my eyes open!

I really do have Lots of things to learn!

LadyStoneheart Fri 28-Sep-12 17:51:47

I sympathise! I've been needing to pee loads for most of my pregnancy (23+3 now), but the last week especially has been ridiculous. Can feel kicks and punches landing fully on my bladder and feel like I spend all day and night in and out of the loo.

The worst was when I felt so desperate I might wet myself a few day ago, despite only having peed 15mins ago. Went to the loo and couldn't make myself pee more than one solitary drop (not exaggerating). Had to give up, then a minute later I magically no longer had any need to pee - I can only surmise that it was the baby squashing my bladder and the urge to go vanished when she moved.

chubbychipmonk Fri 28-Sep-12 18:11:55

When I was pregnant with DS1 he sat on my bladder at 20 wks & literally didn't move until he was born, at night time I'd have been better taking my duvet and pillow into the bathroom and sleeping on the toilet!
Am now 16 wks pregnant with baby number 2 and i am already up at the toilet at least 3 times a night. . The joys!!! smile

spandau1980 Fri 28-Sep-12 21:56:12

Omg this is so me! kept being tested for uti s but no...
Just constant if i sit or walk or roll over in bed... im now 21 weeks...glad its not just me x

StateofConfusion Fri 28-Sep-12 22:13:43

For me it changes every few days from 10wks I needed to pee loads, then it slowed off, back to loads, slowed off and going loads again now at 28wks! It does get worse sadly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now