Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Movement? Does this sound right to you?

(3 Posts)
Kelerina Fri 28-Sep-12 14:28:22

This is my first pregnancy and no close friends who have been pregnant etc so am just looking for a bit of reassurance!

I am 18 weeks today and since yesterday I have felt really different in my abdomen (womb?) Twice I have felt what has seemed to be baby rolling over, I can't be sure that is what it is but it's the only thing that makes sense if you know what I mean.

I also feel really full, even when hungry so it's not actually stomach related I don't think, like suddenly there's a big football in my stomach.

It feels like there is a lot of pressure inside if you see what I mean?? I guess it's kind of like if you have gas or are constipated (but definitely isn't that!)

I feel super aware of my tummy in a way I didn't before.

Am getting lots of weird feelings and aches and pains but nothing severe, more just uncomfortable feeling.

Is this just baby making itself known? I have been DYING to feel movement but it's just so hard to gauge as I have nothing to compare it to??

Also been getting some heartburn which is a first.

Sorry, am waffling!!! Does this sound normal?

Thank you!!!!

FluffyJawsOfDoom Fri 28-Sep-12 14:40:37

It sounds like normal movement to me smile

Kelerina Fri 28-Sep-12 18:24:04

Thanks! Anyone else felt like this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now