Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cravings

(13 Posts)
xmasevebundle Fri 28-Sep-12 01:52:15

What does everyone crave?

I love maccaroni with chips, anything sharp/sour. Slush puppies, nutella and big macblush. Double cheeseburger/happy meal with fries inside?

I crave those chicken strippers from domineos EACH day with the garlic and herb sauce! If i had enough money i would buy them everyday.

Midgetm Fri 28-Sep-12 07:33:30

Haribo sours, any sours in fact, fizzy water. That is all

emzypoo Fri 28-Sep-12 15:46:06

I'm so dissapointed I've havnt craved anything and I guess at 38 weeks I'm not going to sad

MrsJohnDeere Fri 28-Sep-12 15:52:18

Oranges
Ice cubes
Fish

Also chocolate but actually eating it makes me feel quite unwell.

QueenofJacksDreams Fri 28-Sep-12 16:02:25

Junk food angry Doesn't help the constipation!

I've completely gone off chocolate and most sweet things I used to be a bar a day kind of girl too shock

Spoutlet Fri 28-Sep-12 16:09:44

Chips and curry sauce, but only from my local Chinese takeaway and absolutely NOT chip shop ones <drools>

Littlesurprise Fri 28-Sep-12 17:09:23

Babybels!!! Just about everything in the cheese aisle (not craving the naughty cheeses though, which is lucky). On crackers. Oh my.

Natnat29 Fri 28-Sep-12 17:12:49

Don't think I've had any proper cravings yet...when did your cravings start? I'm 22 weeks now

xmasevebundle Fri 28-Sep-12 17:42:01

What about smoked cheese? Ohblush

It just comes on when you ate/drink a food and crave it until you have it! Mine started about 23/24.

MaMaPo Fri 28-Sep-12 17:49:50

Don't know if I can really call it a craving, but I could eat a Mars Bar every day at the moment. In general, I tend to fancy sweet, bready things (like croissants and muffins), but I don't know if it's a craving. If I had the willpower I would be easy to not eat it, but at the moment I'm giving in probably a little more than I should.

Luckily I also fancy fresh fruit so hopefully that's balancing things out.

sleepyhead Fri 28-Sep-12 17:52:00

No cravings as such, but salty things help when I'm feeling nauseous so I've been getting through jars of gherkins (cliche alert!) and I've gone off quite a few things - can't bear Tangfastics at the moment and usually I can inhale a bag in seconds.

Littlesurprise Fri 28-Sep-12 18:20:21

Yes! Applewood and the one that comes in a little sausage!

Wheels79 Fri 28-Sep-12 18:44:54

Peanut butter has been my big thing but I think it might be fading now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now