Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

First trimester nausea

(3 Posts)
mrsnobby Thu 27-Sep-12 21:48:19

I know I haven't got it as bad as some, am not actually being sick. But I do feel really sick and have too much saliva. The only thing that makes it stop is when I eat. I am not hungry but eating something, anything, preferably savoury & carb based makes me feel better. I had a molar pregnancy last year and exactly the same thing- I put on half a stone in about 6 weeks! Has anyone else had this? Can anyone recommend/ suggest healthy and not too fattening snacks for me to take to work and nibble on other than salt and vinegar crisps?! I really don't want to get too fat at this stage. Any top tips gratefully received. Thanks

fuchsia01 Mon 01-Oct-12 17:18:19

Weight Watchers cake bars/biscuits/crisps? They're just as nice as full fat snacks! smile

KeemaNaanAndCurryOn Mon 01-Oct-12 17:19:58

I found that oatcakes really helped me in the first trimester. I was like you in my 1st pg that only eating stopped it, but the oatcakes lasted longer that the crisps I was really craving. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now