Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Slush puppies....

(13 Posts)
Runningblue Thu 27-Sep-12 19:58:35

They are the single most gorgeous thing known to woman....
Available from a cafe at work, They are the highlight of my day. I try to wait until after 11am for my fix...

Suck out all the flavour with the straw, then eat the ice with a spoon. Big fat heaven!

sundaesundae Thu 27-Sep-12 20:12:53

I want one, no fair!

FluffyJawsOfDoom Thu 27-Sep-12 21:07:12

Oh lush! I used to have a Mr Snow machine as a kid... I wish I still had it, sob...

Runningblue Thu 27-Sep-12 21:20:49

Mr snow- I had once of those too! Might check if its still in my mums loft... eBay...?

PragmaticWench Thu 27-Sep-12 22:31:00

I'm also haunting the cafe where I work for these, the people behind the counter barely ask me for my order now.

Runningblue Thu 27-Sep-12 22:35:37

They say 'your usual'? In the cafe at work. Apparently I am single handedly upping the slush puppy i machine income!!

xmasevebundle Fri 28-Sep-12 01:47:30

I crave thesesad. I LOVE the one from cineworld the fanta one, I dont buy it too often as its £4 or £5 poundsad

Celestia Fri 28-Sep-12 11:10:10

Mmmmm, my dd had one a few weeks ago and I almost couldn't control myself from wrestling it from her blush.

OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Fri 28-Sep-12 11:12:35

Aw you made me want one. 38 weeks and really struggling to find things I can drink.

Runningblue Fri 28-Sep-12 18:57:34

You do get a similar - but not nearly as good - kick IMO from eating orange jubblies - my weekend standby! But waiting for monday for the next slush puppy at work!

minipie Fri 28-Sep-12 19:04:57

Oh, I've developed a real yen for Starbucks frappuccinos (in decaf). They are delicious but just sooo unhealthy.

Runningblue Fri 28-Sep-12 19:49:33

Are they like crushed ice too? This might be a new avenue....

AdmiralData Fri 28-Sep-12 19:52:36

I am 14 weeks pregnant now and have been sick morning noon and night since eight weeks pegnant. Slush puppies are the ONLY thing I have managed not to throw up and if anybody fancies one and is lucky enough to live by a Spars they are keeping their machine out until mid October :p. Convenient and cheaper than a Starbucks frap :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now