Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

Slush puppies....

(13 Posts)
Runningblue Thu 27-Sep-12 19:58:35

They are the single most gorgeous thing known to woman....
Available from a cafe at work, They are the highlight of my day. I try to wait until after 11am for my fix...

Suck out all the flavour with the straw, then eat the ice with a spoon. Big fat heaven!

sundaesundae Thu 27-Sep-12 20:12:53

I want one, no fair!

FluffyJawsOfDoom Thu 27-Sep-12 21:07:12

Oh lush! I used to have a Mr Snow machine as a kid... I wish I still had it, sob...

Runningblue Thu 27-Sep-12 21:20:49

Mr snow- I had once of those too! Might check if its still in my mums loft... eBay...?

PragmaticWench Thu 27-Sep-12 22:31:00

I'm also haunting the cafe where I work for these, the people behind the counter barely ask me for my order now.

Runningblue Thu 27-Sep-12 22:35:37

They say 'your usual'? In the cafe at work. Apparently I am single handedly upping the slush puppy i machine income!!

xmasevebundle Fri 28-Sep-12 01:47:30

I crave thesesad. I LOVE the one from cineworld the fanta one, I dont buy it too often as its £4 or £5 poundsad

Celestia Fri 28-Sep-12 11:10:10

Mmmmm, my dd had one a few weeks ago and I almost couldn't control myself from wrestling it from her blush.

OneOfMyTurnsComingOn Fri 28-Sep-12 11:12:35

Aw you made me want one. 38 weeks and really struggling to find things I can drink.

Runningblue Fri 28-Sep-12 18:57:34

You do get a similar - but not nearly as good - kick IMO from eating orange jubblies - my weekend standby! But waiting for monday for the next slush puppy at work!

minipie Fri 28-Sep-12 19:04:57

Oh, I've developed a real yen for Starbucks frappuccinos (in decaf). They are delicious but just sooo unhealthy.

Runningblue Fri 28-Sep-12 19:49:33

Are they like crushed ice too? This might be a new avenue....

AdmiralData Fri 28-Sep-12 19:52:36

I am 14 weeks pregnant now and have been sick morning noon and night since eight weeks pegnant. Slush puppies are the ONLY thing I have managed not to throw up and if anybody fancies one and is lucky enough to live by a Spars they are keeping their machine out until mid October :p. Convenient and cheaper than a Starbucks frap :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now