Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oi - Imogen Thomas, if you're on here.........

(14 Posts)
Spice17 Tue 25-Sep-12 19:38:14

Please stop flaunting your pregnant body all over the place and then claiming you don't like it!

Oh and you aren't the first person ever to be pregnant either, incase you didn't know.

I suppose you can only admire someone selling themselves to every tacky mag to make money for when the baby comes (instead of just getting a real job or quietly going away)

I of course respect and admire you and definitely DO NOT have too much time and frustration on my hands now I'm on maternity leave and counting down the days grin

tutu100 Tue 25-Sep-12 19:39:28

Can I just add a tilting womb does not make your bump look bigger. Once a baby is big enough it will tilt your womb (hence the bump) unless you have abs of steel.

BurlingtonBertieFromBow Tue 25-Sep-12 19:39:32

Hey, she's got to maximise her income while she can - no one's going to give a shit soon. And what else is she qualified to do?

Spice17 Tue 25-Sep-12 19:46:48

Apart from shag married footballers - ahem.

Breathe, breathe, breathe! Unfortunately I'm not in labour, just can't take much more of her doe eyed 'Look I'm a mummy, yet please still desire me men of the UK' look

Rowanhart Tue 25-Sep-12 20:59:49

You've Got to link this pic!

RedBlanket Tue 25-Sep-12 21:02:14

It's on the sidebar of shame of course, who else publishes this sort of shit.

I feel a bit sorry for her, how else is she going to make money?

whatsoever Tue 25-Sep-12 22:04:41

She is just a total twat

SarryB Tue 25-Sep-12 22:11:42

Glamour model Imogen says that her boyfriend is disgusted at the amount of crisps and sweets she's eating

LEAVE THE BASTARD.

Panzee Tue 25-Sep-12 22:15:24

I can't decide what is the most respectable job: Former Big Brother Contestant, Glamour Model or Serial Footballer Shagger. grin

LikeCandy Wed 26-Sep-12 07:16:32

If anyone hasn't seen the pics (sorry for DM link...!)
Linky

Lora1982 Wed 26-Sep-12 13:04:29

wheres these stretch marks shes moaning about if they are unedited pix?

AlisonDB Thu 27-Sep-12 05:37:18

"i hate how big im getting, i feel so unattractive, im fat and overeating"
Yet i will gladly get my kit of and pose in my underwear!!!

Oh please love me, adore me, and feel sorry for me and my every increasing/decreasing sized bump

Anyone else see the following is about to happen:

An autobiography exclusive to the Daily Mail
An exclusive post birth photo shoot with OK magazine,
A mum & baby blog/column in heat/closer magazine
A post pregnany fitness DVD
A deal with a slimming company as their face of the UK
A line of cheep and chavy baby wear with primark

Oh and
An special guest apperence on the Jeremy Kyle show "i dont know who the father is and and live paternity test results show!
Lol

cupcake78 Thu 27-Sep-12 06:02:33

Stupid woman. I hate my pregnant body, that's why I'm pouting in my underwear in a national newspaper! Yeah right

kittykatskumkwat Thu 27-Sep-12 07:38:11

grin at primark!!
( I can see faux fir leopard print)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now