Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

has any one ever got pregnant 6 months after a c-section

(8 Posts)
LSummers Tue 25-Sep-12 16:15:31

i had a c-section 6 months ago also one in dec 09
and i'm very worried about the close gap and how my pregnancy will be

GOLDFaverolles Tue 25-Sep-12 16:30:09

My dsis got pregnant 3 months after a cs. Everything was fine.
She had to have another cs - no choice of vbac.
If you are worried, talk to your mw about it, but I'm sure everything will be fine smile

LSummers Tue 25-Sep-12 16:43:58

thanks smile

GoatsHaveStrangeEyes Tue 25-Sep-12 16:57:04

8 months not 6 here but everything was fine. I was tucked up in my own bed just shy of 24 hours post c section.

StateofConfusion Tue 25-Sep-12 17:45:35

Ds and dd were born 16mnths apart, recovering from the 2nd section was far easier, she arrived friday lunchtime, I was home sunday morning!

However I was strongly advised after two to wait atleast 3yrs before another dc, but I have two scars so maybe that's why. Dc3 is due dec, 4yrs 1mnth after my last section.

Melindaaa Tue 25-Sep-12 18:06:45

I found out I was pregnant 10 weeks after a section.

Then I found out it was twins, and they were born prematurely so there is seven months and nine days between them.

Unsure whether my premature birth was linked to the previous section. Chances are they were unrelated.

LSummers Wed 26-Sep-12 07:58:14

i had a section for twins in dec 09 and another one for my dd 6 months ago, i did try for a vbac but i ended up with a repeat section, i only have 1 scar as they cut though my 1st, i'm due in april 13 monts after my last
so it will be 3.4 years i'll would have had 3 c/s i hope thats ok

LSummers Wed 26-Sep-12 07:58:43

also very worried about having 4 children under 4 years

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now