Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby moving loads - should I be concerned?

(5 Posts)
ivanapoo Sun 23-Sep-12 23:02:00

I'm almost 28 weeks pregnant and this evening I've noticed baby movements loads more than I have recently. Baby is squirming around and kicking loads and I've noticed it almost constantly for last couple or more of hours.

I have had occasions of what seems like increased baby movements but not for a while. Usually just a few kicks here and there in the past 4 weeks or so.

Admittedly I've sat on the sofa and done pretty much nothing this evening so might be noticing it more, but is this cause for concern?

Natalietwins Sun 23-Sep-12 23:33:04

Hi I think it is normal I am having twins and now 34weeks and each week I feel my baby's move more i think the bigger the baby's get the less room they have so u feel a lot more am sure it would be the same with one baby good luck x

Italianbride Mon 24-Sep-12 14:01:31

Me too! I'm 29 weeks and I've noticed that the baby is morning around loads at the moment. I'm not worrying about it though - just seeing it as a good sign. At the moment he/she has plently of room to manoeuvre and is taking full advantage of it smile

ivanapoo Tue 25-Sep-12 07:41:21

Thanks for your responses, yes it should be reassuring really given I'm usually worrying baby's not moving enough!

Still noticing more movements but its chilled out a bit now ;)

Good luck to both of you with your imminent arrivals!

ivanapoo Tue 25-Sep-12 07:42:10

(well hopefully not TOO imminent but you know what I mean)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now