Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

keeping energy levels up .......???

(6 Posts)
Boop33 Sun 23-Sep-12 12:55:16

Hi all ,

I am 34 weeks and have suddenly just found myself to be sooooooooooooooo tired !!! I am normally not lazy but the desire to lay on the sofa all the time is really getting to me .... I have 2 weeks left at work and am not sure how I'm going to get through them . I have been going to gym as much as poss and I'm really trying to keep that up too but finding it really hard . Just wondering how tired others are feeling and what you are all doing to motivate yourselves to keep going :-). Don't think dark mornings are helping much ..........

Thanks in advance
xxx

charlottehere Sun 23-Sep-12 13:00:37

Huge sympathy, I am 29 weeks with my fourth and completley shattered. I think you've done really well TBH, prehaps time to give into the tiredness, even if just giving the gym a miss for now. faints at the thought of a workout grin

Boop33 Sun 23-Sep-12 13:03:52

he he !!! I know i do always feel better after but its becoming so much effort to get there in the first place its almost not worth it but hate maintaining effort at work and then just collapsing when at home ............ Fourth child!!! wow ....no wonder you are shattered ;-) xx

charlottehere Sun 23-Sep-12 13:06:08

Cna yoi finish work early Boop like now smile

Boop33 Sun 23-Sep-12 16:25:58

would like to ........but think i will muddle through ............just takes it off the other end :-( x

charlottehere Sun 23-Sep-12 16:41:24

Yes thats true, well be kind to yourself and skive alot wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now