Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I Pregnant?

(5 Posts)
xxMummyBxx Sun 23-Sep-12 12:16:53

Ok, so here's the jist.

I had my last period 18/08/2012 and I'm still yet to have my next period. From what I worked out I was due around the 15/09/2012 but still no sign of it appearing!

I personally think I'm pregnant, I just get that feeling. Also I have researched on ovulation dates (just out of curiosity) and it said that my highest fertility date was the day me and my partner had sex...
I have been experiencing a lot of bloating and trapped wind... (sorry if tmi!) my belly looks so bloated and swollen! and I keep getting belly butterflies throughout the day. I have also been experiencing belly cramps... but not period like but still cramp non the less. Along with that I have been noticing white discharge (again sorry if tmi) and I'm constantly hungry!! Are these all pregnancy symptoms? Or am I being paranoid? My boyfriend is insistent I'm not pregnant and I'm just over thinking things so I just wanted some opinions.

However saying all this I have taken 4 Home pregnancy tests since I was due on... All said negative but my period still hasn't arrived. How long should I wait to take another? The last time I tested was 3 days ago.

All opinions and experiences welcome! Thanks x

However!

Boop33 Sun 23-Sep-12 13:01:23

which pregnancy tests are you using .....?? sounds like you could well be .............if it keeps coming up negative i would visit the docs anyway as something is causing these symptoms ......?? x

panicnotanymore Sun 23-Sep-12 13:20:29

I had all those symptoms, and a negative test. I was pregnant.....

Leave it a couple more days then test again using the first pee of the day.

Hope you get the result you want.

Newtothisstuff Sun 23-Sep-12 17:47:44

Watching with interest.. My period is 4 days late now and I've had a negative test too !! sad

JunoViolet Sun 23-Sep-12 18:28:25

I was convinced that I was pregnant too due to having a huge bloated tummy, nausea, constipation, etc and also got BFNs around the time of missed af. Waited two weeks (don't know how i managed to stay away from the POAS that long!) but got a strong BFP after the two weeks. I just knew I was pregnant because I felt so different. Wait a while and test again x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now