Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Which Tens machine to get??

(7 Posts)
Weepo Sun 23-Sep-12 10:10:15

I am looking to buy a tens machine, but I am not sure which one to go for.

Anyone out there able to recommend a particular model or are they all much of a muchness?

Rockchick1984 Sun 23-Sep-12 12:17:48

Make sure you get a pregnancy specific one so it has the boost facility on it, non pregnancy ones don't have this function smile

GTbaby Mon 24-Sep-12 00:22:30

I've been looking at getting a Elle tens.
Interested to hear other views.

Whiteshoes Mon 24-Sep-12 00:59:29

Hallo. I read quite a lot of reviews of different tens machines pre birth, and based on that I got the boots one (a labour specific one). I thought it was good and would recommend it.

NoTeaForMe Mon 24-Sep-12 07:36:50

I have the Elle tens. I bought it as it was only a little more money than renting it. I've used it once and lent it to 2 friends. I'm now Pregnant with my second so I will definitely be getting my money's worth!

I found it really good, it helped a lot and it gave me something to focus on too!

BlueChampagne Mon 24-Sep-12 12:51:01

I used Elle tens - all I had for DS2! Don't forget to check ebay. I'm told they have good re-sale value too.

milkyjo Mon 24-Sep-12 13:37:24

I hired a mama tens/ elle tens (not sure) through the Boots website, they have a specific website for hiring and buying maternity tens machines. I didn't want to buy as I would've probably lost it in a house move or it would be cluttering up the house. My SIL lent hers to a friend but it was returned with parts missing and now it is unusable. I thought it was a good service as you have it delivered at 36 weeks then you can send it back within 4 weeks but add on 2 weeks for free if you go past your due date.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now