Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sick and dizzy

(4 Posts)
Themilkyboobsareonme Sat 22-Sep-12 19:54:17

Im 28 weeks and suddenly feel sick and dizzy like I'm gonna faint. Had it a couple of times before and it passed after a minute and a sit down but it's lasted over an hour now. Dp is at work and I'm a bit worried, don't think it was anything I ate as I had a cheese sandwich earlier and some weetabix. Nothing dodgy there.

Rockchick1984 Sat 22-Sep-12 20:09:08

I had this, mine was caused by low blood pressure. Is there anyone you can call? It's better to call the out of hours GP and be checked over than leave it, especially if it's lasted so long!

Themilkyboobsareonme Sat 22-Sep-12 20:22:14

I do have low blood pressure. Maybe it's that that's causing it. I txt Dp and he says he is in his way home bless him. Feel like a hypochondriac but it's never lasted this long before

Rockchick1984 Sat 22-Sep-12 20:42:56

I felt like a hypochondriac a couple of times during pregnancy. DH told me to see it as worrying for the baby rather than for my wellbeing, I found that easier to manage.

Yay for your DH, hope everything is ok thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now