Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Paranoid? Am I pregnant?

(5 Posts)
tigertoast Fri 21-Sep-12 15:16:26

Hi I am pretty new to all of this and I don't know what most of the abbreviations mean but here I go anyway.

I have never really paid much attention to my periods, I know they are fairly regular and I get the same group of symptoms every month.

This month is different though....

I finished my last period the last day of August first few days of Sept, then about 5 days ago my boobs started to hurt and I got some brown discharge for a day, since then boobs still hurt and im getting pink/light brown discharge when I wipe occasionally. I am feeling VERY tired and super hungry. I have had a few odd mild cramps here and there. (my cramps are usually incredibly painful) I dont think Im due to come on for another week ish?

Me and my partner do have alot of sex and we use condoms, there was a time after my last period that the condom came off without us noticing until it was too late. I cannot remember when it was though.

So I have taken a HPT yesterday.... it says negative...

is it too early to tell or is my body just playing tricks on me?

Sorry for the length by the way.

scubastevie Fri 21-Sep-12 15:25:05

Could be too early. How many days since the first day of your last period?

tigertoast Fri 21-Sep-12 15:47:22

between 26-30? I think

tigertoast Fri 21-Sep-12 16:21:33

Wait ive confused myself between 22 and 26 days ago. Was the first day. I cant say for sure though?

scubastevie Fri 21-Sep-12 17:53:19

Do you know what your normal cycle length is? If its 28 then you might still be too early. I'd say wait a week and try again smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now