Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I just sneezed and .............

(19 Posts)
lollipoppi Fri 21-Sep-12 09:55:13

Peed my pants!

That is all!

AbbyRue Fri 21-Sep-12 10:16:29

grin

mrsdaisaku Fri 21-Sep-12 10:19:04

I've started sneezing and parping alot in this pregnancy. Aaaaaah its such a glamorous time grin

surprise11871 Fri 21-Sep-12 10:19:19

hi lollipoppi am afraid to say i have done the same thing twice my partner thought it was hilarious n said he was looking for a wet patch was only a small amount not enough for a wet patch but still men for you lol! oh the joys of pregnancy how far gone are you im 27 weeks.

lollipoppi Fri 21-Sep-12 10:33:57

Ah the joys!! - are we not suppose to be "glowing" and "blossoming" !!?? grin

I'm only 23wks with dc2 so I dread to think what is to come!
God I wish I had listened to the midwife when she said do your pelvic floors!!

Rockchick1984 Fri 21-Sep-12 10:51:20

When I read the title of this thread, I was keeping my fingers crossed that you were going to say "out popped a baby" because you had an easy labour grin

AliceHurled Fri 21-Sep-12 10:54:13

I had far more sneeze wees earlier than now. I'm now 37 weeks and it's not a problem, even though he is lower and often on my bladder, odd. I do do pelvic floor exercises sporadically so maybe that is it? If it is you don't need many to make a difference.

whatsoever Fri 21-Sep-12 11:02:15

I've done my pelvic floor exercises like a boss and still find I wee myself at least every few days. Sneezing not so much a problem, more sudden movements after I've been on my feet a long time, as the baby feels like a medicine ball on my pelvic floor at the moment.

Only a few drops so I've gone for the panty liner approach and it has saved my blushes so far.

surprise11871 Fri 21-Sep-12 11:23:32

i think i'm defo skipping the glowing stage as i have definitely not been glowing and don't see it happening anytime soon. I too have been doing the odd pelvic floor exercises maybe its time to start them 10 sets 10 times a day as the midwife expects me to do blush

Rockchick1984 your post had me actually laughing out loud very funny! grin now that would be good

Thumbwitch Fri 21-Sep-12 11:25:58

Ha, 23w? you've done well to avoid it thus far! I started this problem at ~12w this time around and have been wearing liners ever since. Still doing my pelvic floor exercises, and there was nothing wrong with it before getting pg this time - but it went to pot very very quickly! Probably pg hormones loosening things.

Ihatepeas Fri 21-Sep-12 11:28:35

grin

one of the reasons I carry spare knickers in my bag.. The joys!!

lollipoppi Fri 21-Sep-12 11:41:40

So glad I'm not alone smile

Gosh I hope I don't get a terrible cough or cold, think i will be in BIG trouble blush

The other day I literally couldn't get home quick enough to have a pee! It was one of those moments where im hopping around and the key won't go in the door and I curse myself for wearing my bloody vest with poppers - think that's the closest I've come to "glowing" as I was sweating!!!! grin

Onemoreforgoodmeasure Fri 21-Sep-12 18:47:26

This gave me a laugh, thanks!

HaveALittleFaith Fri 21-Sep-12 19:04:22

I'm only 9 weeks but last week I vomited so violently I peed a bit blush

kittykatskumkwat Fri 21-Sep-12 20:46:43

This happened to me a couple of times with last pregnancy, I was so shocked, I found if I ever needed to sneeze I had to prepare, clench legs brace etc
It went again as soon as dd born, I thought it was an after birth thing, no one tells you it happens in pregnancy!!!

Brugmansia Fri 21-Sep-12 23:54:41

This happened to me about a month ago, at around 15 weeks. I was in John Lewis, but fortunately on my way to the loos already.

FreeButtonBee Sat 22-Sep-12 07:43:30

Yes to the puking/weeing combo. That wasn't my most graceful moment...

I seem to have developed a super spidey sense of smell. Puked twice this week from the s ell of the bin(am 19 wks FGS!)

milk Sat 22-Sep-12 08:14:42

Been there, done that smile

SkinnyMarinkADink Sat 22-Sep-12 10:07:48

I've got flu which is now on my chest i have forgotten to 'clench' on a few occasions

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now