Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

comfy slip on shoes needed

(15 Posts)
whatsonyourplate Thu 20-Sep-12 17:10:42

It's official - I can no longer reach my feet to do up my laces. Can anyone recommend some comfy slip on shoes?

philbee Thu 20-Sep-12 18:30:03

With DD I bought stretchy running laces and put them on my trainers loosely so I could just slip my feet in and out. And I love my crocs.

CityDweller Thu 20-Sep-12 18:40:52

Converse laceless all-star trainers - super comfy. I have yet to have an excuse of not reaching my feet, but I live in mine.

whatsoever Thu 20-Sep-12 19:20:42

Next ballet pumps - I got 2 pairs a few weeks ago.

Smicha Thu 20-Sep-12 19:40:28

I swear by Hush Puppies ballet pumps! Sound like Granny shoes, but they're really not. Schuh sell them in a variety of styles and I've pretty much worn nothing else since getting pregnant.They're really comfy and don't look too bad if you need to wear them for work.

germyrabbit Thu 20-Sep-12 19:42:54

i really like these much more trendy in rl!

Celestia Thu 20-Sep-12 21:17:28

Crocs! I have flip flops (baya?) .

whatsonyourplate Tue 25-Sep-12 10:58:57

Thanks for all the recommendations - think I'm going to need ones which are also waterproof!

lynniep Tue 25-Sep-12 11:04:02

My fitflop clogs are very comfy. I wish I'd had them when I was pregnant, rather than the normal fitflop sandals.

zigwig Tue 25-Sep-12 11:04:22

My mum and nan both swear by hotter shoes, they do loads of slip on one's that would be winter proof.

LarkinSky Tue 25-Sep-12 13:42:54

And following on from shoe recommendations, can anyone recommend winter boots that slip on fairly easily for heavily pregnant types / will also double-up for pushing pram & newborn around over the winter?

I don't mind whether ankle boots or longer... I think I can still manage zips if need be.

Do FitFlop do boots? (I'm off to google...)

Also I need good grips on the soles so I don't slip over (lack of balance in third trimester emoticon)

DangerMousey Tue 25-Sep-12 20:53:41

Sketchers make some really good trainers with no laces that just slip on. They're really good - feel comfy like slippers, look quite cool, and are proper shoes/trainers rather than flipflops (not gonna cut it in this weather!).

I have been living in one pair of black sketchers since about week 12, and am now week 30!

PragmaticWench Wed 26-Sep-12 06:37:42

Lark you can always take shoes or boots to the cobbler and have a winter sole added for extra grip. It's not that expensive and has the bonus effect of making your shoes last longer.

wildpoppy Wed 26-Sep-12 11:09:51

I found quite a good range in m&s

ThreeWheelsGood Wed 26-Sep-12 11:33:06

Has anyone else found they no longer fit into their shoes?! I hope my feet return to their previous size after I give birth... I'm wearing my only slip on pair which fit and sandals when the weather allows.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now