Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

is this a bfp!?

(11 Posts)
ditsydoll Wed 19-Sep-12 15:01:07

We've been trying to get pregnant for months and I had one pregnancy test left in a pack of a few I bought but have been getting periods so had no need to test. My periods are very irregular but seemed to be later than usual so I just tested with a clear blue pregnancy test and the result was a big plus sign in the first box and a minus line in the small box... iv thrown away the packaging and instructions...

Am I pregnant?

minipie Wed 19-Sep-12 15:08:23

Plus sign in the first box = pregnant yes. Congratulations grin

Small box is just showing you the test is working, there is only ever one line there.

ditsydoll Wed 19-Sep-12 15:10:01

Oh my god.. thank you smile ahhh can't wait till DH comes home from work smile

SleepyFergus Wed 19-Sep-12 15:11:22

Yay! What a nice surprise!! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy.smile

ditsydoll Wed 19-Sep-12 15:19:18

Thank you smile

minipie Wed 19-Sep-12 15:26:02

aw I'm welling up a bit for you smile

ditsydoll Wed 19-Sep-12 15:38:09

It's such a Suprise as I was starting to feel a little down hearted every month and just tried on the off chance when I went the loo. Still in shock..smile

Marmiteisyummy Wed 19-Sep-12 16:39:55

Congratulations! You can download the instructions on the clearblue website if you want to see it in black and white. Delighted for you, I know what the months of waiting is like.

RobinSparkles Wed 19-Sep-12 16:40:51

Congratulations! grin thanks

ditsydoll Fri 21-Sep-12 16:06:10

Thanks ladies smile

minceorotherwise Fri 21-Sep-12 16:14:47

Oooh a big plus!!!
How lovely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now