Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

tmi!!

(169 Posts)
ithastobeNAICEham Sun 26-Aug-12 14:47:01

I'm in so much pain its unreal!!

On Thursday I had an attack of the runs after a takeaway,since then I've had one massive and immensely painful pile. It's very hard and making life very difficult!

I can sit down ok but its hurting when I move and I'm laying down, I've got some cream but its not making a blind bit of difference tbh. I've been putting it on as instructed and having a shower every morning as its smelling!!

I've just been to the toilet again and its bled. What can I do to make tpain from it woke me up last night and my oh is getting sick of being woken up by me tossing and turning, as well as the snoring, night terrors and restless legs that pregnancy had brought on!

Is there anything I can do for the pain or any natural remedies that I can see if I can get my hands on to try and help??

Notgrownupinmyhead Sun 26-Aug-12 15:07:07

Ouuchh!!! The only thing i can think of that might help you with any impending bog visits is to put vaseline round your poop shoot so it comes out easy iyswim.

I keep opening a fissure down there and thar smarts so I cant imagine how sore you are. Wonder if anything cold would help shrink it like ice wrapped in a flannel?

ithastobeNAICEham Sun 26-Aug-12 15:20:29

I shall have to try the Vaseline idea, thank you.

I'm not sure if a cold compress type thing would help but right now anything is worth a shot!!

I'm 37 and a bit weeks pg atm and in a couple of weeks there is going to be something considerably larger coming out and to say that I am now worried is an understatement!!!

ithastobeNAICEham Sun 26-Aug-12 15:26:03

Pressed post too soon!

A fissure is meant to be very sore (only know from second hand experience) so from the sounds of it we are in the same boat!

Notgrownupinmyhead Sun 26-Aug-12 15:58:51

Yah. sad its up my bum too so cant reach it so have to have soft poops.

Im 38w today

Aren't we lush?

ithastobeNAICEham Sun 26-Aug-12 16:41:53

That we are!!!

Pregnancy is meant to be a time of glowing and being all calm and serene... Really?? Where's the mention for the piles, fissures, night sweats (probably the only time I do "glow") the pregnancy rage and the hormones that make you cry at bloody adverts?? grin

Can you tell I want this over with yet?

Notgrownupinmyhead Sun 26-Aug-12 17:49:25

I drooled puddles round my neck and in my ear last pg. minger.

Are you working on evicting yet? grin

Sweat glow wink

jenbird Sun 26-Aug-12 18:53:59

No idea on the pile itself but make sure you keep things soft so you give it chance to go down. I use a spoonful of flaxeed in the morning on my porridge which does the trick.
Good luck

ithastobeNAICEham Sun 26-Aug-12 19:00:00

Thank you Jen, I'm doing my best to, using a stool softner at the moment alongside lots of fruit and oj!!

The eviction plan is in full swing now, notgrown, what about you??

ellangirl Sun 26-Aug-12 19:20:00

Uh, witch hazel in a shallow bath? Good luck!

Notgrownupinmyhead Sun 26-Aug-12 19:22:38

Im trying. On raspberry leaf and evening primrose. Running around after 2 boys. Im having bursts of doing housework but give up cos i cant move. Next plan is gardening!!

What you doing?

ithastobeNAICEham Sun 26-Aug-12 21:25:08

I shall try the witchazel, not something I had considered to be fair!!

Notgrown, I'm trying the whole housework thing too, I cleaned the radiators today!! Plus the good old fashioned way of sex! I've had a few strong pains but nothing to suggest this might be over with soon!!

Notgrownupinmyhead Sun 26-Aug-12 22:12:41

Ill be up early AM to finish the housework, then get the small people up. Then get stressed!!

My mate said to get on a trampoline to get things moving!!

I would never thought of Witch Hazel either!!

SammyB30 Sun 26-Aug-12 22:21:56

Ooh nasty, I've suffered from piles for years. The creams tend to be rubbish and the gels are much better (esp if kept in the fridge!) If you are planning a vaginal delivery then stock up on painkillers and lots of cream - ill be honest with you and say the piles I had post-pushing were by far and away the worst pain I've ever had. Now pregnant again grin so will no doubt go through it all again It actually got so bad I now have a private 'bum doctor!!'blush Good luck and I hope it eases soon - persevere with different treatments.

Notgrownupinmyhead Mon 27-Aug-12 08:08:56

Oh the joys!! I forgot about pushing ones. Ill pack some Anusol in my bag.

Ive even had some removed and they came back. 19 I think I was when I first started getting them then was 28 when I first got pg.

ithastobeNAICEham Mon 27-Aug-12 14:12:43

I'm going to see the midwife on Wednesday so I'm going to see if I can get a couple of other treatments on prescription!! I'm dreading the pushing piles!! This pain on top of the general pains after a birth?? Naff to that!!

Sammy, I've already got the painkillers in my hospital bag now!!

Notgrown, hope you're not too stressed today!! I'm not sure I'd want to be getting up on a trampoline at 38 wks but if it works, let me know and ill have to give it ago lol!! I'm on the verge of anything goes right now!!

Notgrownupinmyhead Mon 27-Aug-12 14:23:31

I dont have a tramampoline grin

Ill come up with something...

ithastobeNAICEham Mon 27-Aug-12 14:29:45

Erm... <desperatly tries to come up with a way arounf, while in the baby brain fog> a friend's trampoline? Do the small ones have any friends who have them?

Notgrownupinmyhead Mon 27-Aug-12 14:44:34

We've not lived in this house that long so dont know anyone local. But were going to soft play at the sure start 2moro so ill be chasing a crawler all over. Might 'elp! I think I just need to get outside and walk!! blush

ithastobeNAICEham Mon 27-Aug-12 15:15:37

That it might!! In a way I'm glad I have a larger age gap between my two, iyswim. My dd is 8 so she can do loads for hers now but otoh I don't have a toddler to run around after and set me off!! grin

Might have to try and borrow one for the day! Then again, with two dogs, a lizard and my dd, a toddler may push me over the edge and firmly into insanity!!

Notgrownupinmyhead Mon 27-Aug-12 16:17:16

Good gawd you do av them full! Ds1 is 4 and full of attitude and ds2 is 10.5months. Only 1 dog though! Made it to the shop and sat in the drizzle eating ice cream!! Lovely Manchester weather!!

ithastobeNAICEham Mon 27-Aug-12 16:30:33

My dd has the attitude of a teenager atm!! I must admit I probably don't help much by laughing at her when she is in full strop mode!!

The weather isn't much better here in w York's either!! It's been chucking it down for most of the day so I've been subjected to my dds DVD collection!! Should be made illegal under the Geneva convention!!

Notgrownupinmyhead Mon 27-Aug-12 17:04:06

Im always laughing, i cant help but laugh at him when he starts, ill have to record some and put them on you tube. Ive just home home, normally takes 15 mins to walk there and its took since me last one and starting to get a migraine.

How is your farmer giles? wink

ithastobeNAICEham Mon 27-Aug-12 18:27:14

Hope the migraine doesn't develop fully for you!! Migraines are a killer for me!

Ive never recorded my dd but I wish I had,so much use for embarrassment when she gets older!!

The farmer Giles are quite painful and sore today sad I'm digging out the witchazel tonight!! Plus I've taken some paracetamol for the pain!

The unborn one seems to be having a good time punching the bottom of the sac, it feels wrong!!

Notgrownupinmyhead Mon 27-Aug-12 19:34:35

Thanks, thankfully it was just the visual disturbance but my hand went numb wtf??!!

Let me know what the bath is like?

Yeah, getting kicked down there and wee comes out!?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now