Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

two late miscarriages due to clotting disordrders takin heparin now 29week pregnant

(2 Posts)
laura2802 Mon 20-Aug-12 23:46:48

Hi al I'm laura I suffered two recent miscarriages at 21 weeks I'm now on tinzaparin daily n asprin annd am now 29 week pregnant a single mum and scared

jj247 Tue 30-Oct-12 12:32:12

Hi Laura,

Not sure if you ever got a response to this but I'm new to the forum and was searching for anyone with experience with using heparin as I've just ha d acall from my haematologist to say that as of tomorrow I'll be on twice daily injections too.
I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go through two late stage miscarriages, it is something I am terrified of. i really hope that this pregnancy has progressed well as you must be about due now.
So sorry that I wasn't here to respond when you really wanted/needed a response sad but if you need someone to bounce off then please feel free to get in touch smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now