Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

where can i buy a pregnancy journal on line

(8 Posts)
aprilgirl Mon 13-Feb-06 16:14:06

wanna keep a note of every thing names ive got scan dates how im feeling, how big im getting any nice ones out there im finding it hard to find anything in the shops?

mummy2jake Mon 13-Feb-06 16:37:14

hi i got a lovely one from the nec baby show from it was from blooming marvellous which is a catalogue also online also mothercare sell the same one.
plus they have one thats similar for when baby arrives. hope this helps good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

passektba Wed 10-Apr-13 11:05:15

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

dellabob Wed 10-Apr-13 11:15:47

Hi, I bought a lovely one off Amazon called 'Bump to birthday' its so lovely. With nice illustrations and sections. I take a pic of my bump each week and stick it in there with how I'm feeling and what we've been up to. It is lovely to do and will be a lovely keepsake for when my baby is old enough. Definitely recommend it.

SourSweets Wed 10-Apr-13 18:45:10

My husband got me "the belly book" from amazon. It has places for your scan pictures, name choices, belly photos, first time you felt kicks, all that stuff.

craftycottontail Wed 10-Apr-13 19:44:40

I was given My Baby's Journal for Christmas, it's available online

http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Babys-Journal-Gift-Book/dp/1841722928/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365619315&sr=8-1&keywords=baby+journal

It's a lovely book, has space for plans, name ideas, scan pictures, bits like 'how we felt when we found out about you' etc. Though DH was miffed it says 'My' on the front - he crossed it out and changed it to 'Our'! (It does have sections labelled for both mum and dad to write in)

HotSoupDumpling Thu 11-Apr-13 08:35:33

If you want something a bit more somber and less structured, the Moleskine baby journal is quite tasteful. But it relies on you to really decide what you want to write, so isn't for everyone.

differentnameforthis Thu 11-Apr-13 10:23:25

www.amazon.co.uk/My-Pregnancy-Journal-Interactive-Journals/dp/1841724351/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1365672120&sr=1-2&keywords=pregnancy+journal

This one is more focused on pregnancy rather than birth/baby. I have both this one & the one in crafty's link. I preferred this one for pregnancy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now