Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Anyone Due in August 2004?

(657 Posts)
M2T Sun 30-Nov-03 22:22:51

Yes I have finally started this thread. A bit apprehensive though as I'm still getting period pains.

I have worked out that baby number 2 should be due on 7 August.

Anyone else joining me??

elena2 Sun 30-Nov-03 22:31:56

Congratulations M2T
God, you've found out early! I was due on 16th August this year with ds2 and I worked out (backwards) that I would have conceived on about 22nd November! I found out I was pregnant on Friday 13th of December.

M2T Sun 30-Nov-03 22:34:17

I know! I tested 5 days BEFORE my Af was due! I am 4 weeks pg now. Very early days and I'm a bit nervous about it, but we'll just have to see what happens over the next few days.

I conceived on 15th November..... GOD that was only 2 weeks ago!! This is going to be a loooooonnngg pregnancy!

popsycal Sun 30-Nov-03 22:34:36

same as me but two years ago,,,i found out stupidly early too
m2t - your story was identical to mine!
good luck!

M2T Sun 30-Nov-03 22:37:28

Thanks Pops.

popsycal Sun 30-Nov-03 22:40:20

god - getting soooo excited for you an dvery broody....thougth i was preg last month...not though

M2T Sun 30-Nov-03 22:42:01

Pops - at least you will be able to have a few glasses of wine at Christmas.... lol. Your time will come if the TTC thread is anything to go by!

elena2 Sun 30-Nov-03 22:44:51

Don't worry M2T, you'll be busy with ds in the run up to Christmas, it'll fly.
I found I was so busy with ds1 that my second pregnancy seemed to fly by! Don't wish it away, enjoy every second! Get dh to go out and get you a Pregnancy mag from a garage or somewhere NOW!
I'm sooooo jealous, it's fantastic being pregnant...

M2T Sun 30-Nov-03 22:46:07

Hope so Elena.

M2T Mon 01-Dec-03 08:18:17

Wahey! The cramps have stopped! And my nipples have suddenly become enorrrrmous!

No one joining in yet?

motherinferior Mon 01-Dec-03 09:40:02

Yep, I remember with dd2 that I tested on the day I was due. Seemed a LOT longer than with dd1 - when I tested only a week later!

I'm almost feeling broody now...

quackers Mon 01-Dec-03 10:06:00

Hi M2T!!! Will hover over this thread too, as I'm due 28 July, but DD was late so will prob end up August. I'm 6 weeks tommorow. Good luck to all!!!!!!!
Glad the cramps have stopped! If you got a strong pg test, you're not going to get AF!!

percy Mon 01-Dec-03 10:24:08

i'll join - not sure about due date yet - last period was 7 weeks ago but i think i also conceived on 15th november??? any symptoms yet?

dinosaur Mon 01-Dec-03 13:32:27

Hi M2T, quackers and percy!

Haven't got a due date yet but dinosaur egg should hatch early August. DS1 was a week early and DS2 a week late, so it could go either way! My DS1's birthday is 15 July, and DS2 is 4 August. I hope this one will have the manners to wait until both their birthdays are out of the way!!

M2T Mon 01-Dec-03 14:06:03

lol Dino.
Well this thread is filling up nicely!

Percy - they will still calculate your due date from the day of your last AF.

I have no real symptoms yet apart from my nipples... I noticed they resembled JCB Starter buttons in the shower this morning!!!

Quacks - everything is still crossed for you.... this scan seems to be taking forever to come around!

dinosaur Mon 01-Dec-03 14:23:03

Your baby is due on my DH's birthday M2T.

SpringChicken Mon 01-Dec-03 16:17:34

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Next time i am ttc i am reviving that thread

Well done you 2 - congratulations!
How were your DP's? Bet you are sooooooo excited!

AAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

dinosaur Mon 01-Dec-03 22:52:51

Thanks SprinGChicken! My DH was still somewhat sceptical after one positive test but I think the second one has convinced him

M2T Tue 02-Dec-03 13:10:07

Springchicken - My DH was absolutley delighted that we got pregnant 3 mths ahead of schedule... that was until I informed him that he wouldn't be drinking over xmas either.

quackers Tue 02-Dec-03 13:17:20

ROFL m2t!!!!!

How's it going?

M2T Tue 02-Dec-03 13:27:15

Fine Quacks - No cramps and lots of peeing already!!!! I'd forgotten about that.

No sore breasts yet and as I recall from last time I had trouble getting my bra on as they hurt so much. D'you think thats okay? Perhaps its still a bit early for that. I'm only 4wks + 3 days!

How are you?

percy Tue 02-Dec-03 13:44:14

actually have realised i conceived a week earlier than i had thought at first - hard to remember back. no symptoms yet except tingly boobs. we are pleased but v shocked as ds2 is only 6 months.

M2T Tue 02-Dec-03 13:49:07

My goodness Percy! How old is your eldest? Ah well.... must really want to be here!

However much I like having you here.... If your last AF was 7 weeks ago then you are due in July.
By my calculations you are due on 19th July!!

dinosaur Tue 02-Dec-03 13:49:31

M2T - when I first got pregnant with DS2 I was paranoid because my boobs weren't sore - but everything was fine!

I've already got one of my least favourite symptoms - heartburn...

dinosaur Tue 02-Dec-03 13:51:05

M2T _I don't even know how you calculate it - my last period started on 27 October - so what does that make my due date?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: