Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone tried Preggie Pops?

(5 Posts)
BabyDustPlease Tue 14-Feb-12 18:36:14

I've just read about Preggie Pops being great for curbing morning sickness...Has anyone tried them? Any good?

Thanks smile

morethemerrier Tue 14-Feb-12 19:45:09

Yes! grin

My sister got me some as I was still suffering 'all day sickness' with DS2, they worked, from what I recall I used them at work during the day as was sick of dashing to the toilet!

Don't know if it was them in particular, or if a normal lolly would have the same effect?

Worth a try though eh!

Good luck x

susan123 Wed 15-Feb-12 17:11:03

Yes, I have found they work while I am eating them, but the effects are short lived, and they are not cheap! The best thing I have found is an iPhone app or cd called nevasic which made a huge difference.

Good luck. I feel your pain.

Yankeedoodlenic Mon 27-May-13 21:41:09

I'm surprised to read that you ladies had luck with preggie pops. I ordered some as I was also suffering from all day sickness and was desperate for anything that would help. However I didn't find I got any relief from these sweets. Don't get me wrong, they tasted nice but they didn't stop the nausea. For the cost I don't think it is worth it. Also on a side note - the wrapping says preggie pop on the outside so not the best if you are trying to be discreet in the early days because if your coworkers are anything like mine as soon as someone has a sweet they want one! I had to eat them in secret so that I didn't risk anyone asking for one!! My advice would be to just buy some hard sweets as they are cheaper, do the same job and you can offer them to your colleagues without anyone suspecting a thing!

LoganMummy Mon 27-May-13 21:43:11

Boiled sweets had same effect for me but I found travel sickness bands on my wrists helped.

Hope you feel better soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now