Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 hour car journey

(5 Posts)
TeacupTempest Wed 26-Oct-11 11:55:29

Give me strength...

AM 33 + 2 and shortly setting off on a 7 hour car journey (option of staying overnight after 5 hours though) followed by a week sleeping in a sleeping bag on a small yacht.

Could really do without this but hey ho.

Someone tell me it will be fine!

Minus273 Wed 26-Oct-11 12:07:55

I drove from Scotland to Birmingham last week and I am 34 weeks. Needed lots of toilet stops. Not sure how I would have coped with a sleeping bag on a yacht though. Do you really have to stay on the yacht?

TeacupTempest Wed 26-Oct-11 12:27:08

well probably don't "have" to as such. The extra expense for a hotel would be a bit of a blow at the moment (moving into rented accommodation, buying and selling boat) but I think if I really really struggle we could justify it... just not looking forward to finding out!

Am just feeling sorry for myself really. Sure it will work out in the end.

I am trying not to panic bout the possibility of early delivery at the other end on the country!

Minus273 Wed 26-Oct-11 12:35:42

I worried about going into labour too but I was at least staying with family. Unless you have a specific problem or a history of premature labour then I think the chances of you going into labour are rather small.

TeacupTempest Wed 26-Oct-11 12:53:26

Very true.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now