Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

34 + 4 & My bump aches...

(9 Posts)
Broody1976 Tue 25-Oct-11 11:43:20

Not in pain as such but it just aches sad When I stand up, when I sit down, when I lie down - all the time it feels like. Baby is super active in there and I wonder if it's another growth spurt but it's exhausting!!

Anyone else got this?

TeacupTempest Tue 25-Oct-11 12:34:22

Yep I am with you!

I am 33 weeks and LO is having some sort of party in there. I love feeling the movements but I felt so sore and exhausted form it last night after what seemed like hours of it.

I presume its another growth spurt too. Feels like bruising.

Broody1976 Tue 25-Oct-11 13:06:51

Phew - so glad it isn't just me. Bruising is a good way of describing it.

My sister reckons baby is packing up, getting ready to come out!

LauraSmurf Tue 25-Oct-11 13:24:28

Hurray! This could literally be me! I am 34+4 too and am in so much pain at times. Hips, back, ribs, muscles, none are safe! Today is ribs and left hip!

Broody1976 Tue 25-Oct-11 13:30:53

Ah ladies - this comforts me enormously knowing it's not just me!!

Not long now though eh? I reckon we'll miss the kicks when the babies finally appear!!

TeacupTempest Tue 25-Oct-11 14:03:33

I think your sister might be on to something. Felt like LO was trying to escape via my ribcage last night (I watched Aliens last week...maybe not a good idea!)

BabyAcorn Tue 25-Oct-11 18:58:49

Wait a few more weeks and you'll love having the feet in the ribs at night, more peeing than ever before and if you haven't already the lovely stretch marks !!

I sometimes feel like it's having a rave! Total vibrating! It's really weird. But totally love the hiccups! smile

banana87 Tue 25-Oct-11 20:48:28

Yep, me too! Quite achy all over bump and also quite sharp cervical twinges going on down there making walking difficult. All on top of a crappy cold. 36 weeks today, come on baby!!

edwinbear Wed 26-Oct-11 08:22:33

I'm 36 weeks today as well and have the same achey feeling, and have also developed 'the waddle'. The midwife said on Monday baby has started to engage so I wonder if it's that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now