Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

HPT advice please!

(3 Posts)
WishingIWasLucky Tue 25-Oct-11 09:43:39

Posted this in 'conception' with no success so far- so thought I would ask the experienced graduates!
Past few cycles 24/25 days long. OPKs indicated ovulation around cd9. Today cd 25. Over the past few days, from ovulation had lots of AF type cramping, so was hopeful for this cycle. However tested this morning with FMU, with superdrug hpt- very definite negative. Is there hope yet? Or is that a definite no? I know I am clutching at straws. Please please share your HONEST experiences and opinions. We have been ttc for a while now, I can take it! I don't want to continue this mentalling on my own, that's all! [ smile]
Many thanks

HotPinkGingham Tue 25-Oct-11 09:59:22

Bless, TTC is so stressful isn't it?

The few times I've had BFPs I've tested before my period's due and got very feint positives (using Clearblue First Response and FMU). Never used a Superdrug test though, so they may not be sensitive enough for the day of your missed period, or you may have ov'd later than you think and it's still a bit early.

There's always hope - I've seen plenty of ladies on here who never tested positive until five, six or more days after there period was due, so hang in there!

WishingIWasLucky Tue 25-Oct-11 10:10:05

Hotpink- thank you for the optimism! Much needed at the mo. The continual cramping could go either way, I suppose. It's tough this ttc malarkey. thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now