Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

36w+3 - weight gain.... :(

(4 Posts)
glitternanny Mon 24-Oct-11 15:13:45

I got on the scales earlier and it's tipping at 15s!!!

At my heaviest 4+ years ago I was 16s and had got down to 12 when I fell pregnant! I can't blame morning sickness! Just laziness!!

And I've 3-5 weeks to go yet!

Least I'm keeping weight watchers on business once little man has arrived!

BelleRomford74 Mon 24-Oct-11 18:39:05

As someone who has battled with my weight all my adult life I am so with you!! During the last 10 years my weight had hit the dizzy height of nearly 16stone after 2 baby...then last 3 years I had got down to a weight & size I was happyish with well with help of support knickers!!!! ;).. Thought that was it for me I had won the battle & may even improve on things (tummy tuck if I won the lottery!!) but an unexpected pregnancy at age 37 not an excuse but the years of dieting kinda made me feel deprived so I used the pregnancy as a chance to pig out a little... I have no idea how much I have gained so far (22 weeks + 3) but I know it ain't pretty & I need to get a grip now then back on the diet wagon after he is born.. Part of me feels sad that I may spend a few months as big as I used to be but the other side of me could'nt care less because I'll have my little miracle!! Plus I know I can do it as iv done it before!! Good luck xx

phlossie Mon 24-Oct-11 20:14:12

How tall are you? I just weighed myself to help make you feel better - I'm 15st 6oz.... at 24 weeks! No hope. I am 5' 11" though. And I'm supposed to be being a bridesmaid in July, so I was going to be good this time...

glitternanny Mon 24-Oct-11 20:40:04

i'm 5f 3!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now