Talk

Advanced search

36+5 and so grumpy. Is this normal?

(8 Posts)
Pastabee Sun 23-Oct-11 13:36:53

That's it really. Physically I feel fine but for the past few days I've just felt so grumpy. Everything gets on my nerves. 

My DH is lovely but I can stop snapping at him and feeling really angry that he hasn't finished the jobs I wanted done around the house before the baby

Is this normal? If I keep this up everyone will hate me by the time the baby is here but I can't help it. 

MissRee Sun 23-Oct-11 16:44:39

At just 30 weeks, I've had a few "off" days where ive been snappy with DP too... I find making him a yummy dinner helps to resolve the tension tho grin

Bossybritches22 Sun 23-Oct-11 16:49:19

Natures cruelest trick I reckon to make it 40 weeks, that last month or so is a killer, don't worry, entirely normal!

DH will cope, he's gritting his teeth manfully I'm sure!

Pastabee Sun 23-Oct-11 20:15:32

Thank you. I do feel a bit calmer now. I have never been a slave to my hormones.... Until now!

brianmayshair Sun 23-Oct-11 20:23:37

Yes absolutely, I am 35 +4 and I feel really sorry for my other dc I have no patience and it's half term sad

CollieandPup Mon 24-Oct-11 13:44:13

Ha, I'm 36+1 and found myself snapping a bit this weekend! All the little stupid things that have been annoying me suddenly couldn't be allowed to pass without me commenting. DH usually looks at my silently then makes a sarcy comment later when I'm over it!! He'll live!

PeachesMelba Mon 24-Oct-11 14:56:20

Yep, everything and everyone is getting on my tits at the moment.

I find myself looking into everything other people say for some way to take it personally/as a dig/criticism.

No one can say anything right, and everything I'm asked to do at work is a hassle.

But hey ho, I know what's casuing it, so I'm just going with the flow!

catgirl1976 Mon 24-Oct-11 15:33:52

I am 36 + 6 today so think we are exactly the same. I am not grumpy but I have very little tolerance. I just want this baby now! I can't sleep and I can't get comfortable. If you want to share a moan go right ahead!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: