Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

36+5 and so grumpy. Is this normal?

(8 Posts)
Pastabee Sun 23-Oct-11 13:36:53

That's it really. Physically I feel fine but for the past few days I've just felt so grumpy. Everything gets on my nerves. 

My DH is lovely but I can stop snapping at him and feeling really angry that he hasn't finished the jobs I wanted done around the house before the baby

Is this normal? If I keep this up everyone will hate me by the time the baby is here but I can't help it. 

MissRee Sun 23-Oct-11 16:44:39

At just 30 weeks, I've had a few "off" days where ive been snappy with DP too... I find making him a yummy dinner helps to resolve the tension tho grin

Bossybritches22 Sun 23-Oct-11 16:49:19

Natures cruelest trick I reckon to make it 40 weeks, that last month or so is a killer, don't worry, entirely normal!

DH will cope, he's gritting his teeth manfully I'm sure!

Pastabee Sun 23-Oct-11 20:15:32

Thank you. I do feel a bit calmer now. I have never been a slave to my hormones.... Until now!

brianmayshair Sun 23-Oct-11 20:23:37

Yes absolutely, I am 35 +4 and I feel really sorry for my other dc I have no patience and it's half term sad

CollieandPup Mon 24-Oct-11 13:44:13

Ha, I'm 36+1 and found myself snapping a bit this weekend! All the little stupid things that have been annoying me suddenly couldn't be allowed to pass without me commenting. DH usually looks at my silently then makes a sarcy comment later when I'm over it!! He'll live!

PeachesMelba Mon 24-Oct-11 14:56:20

Yep, everything and everyone is getting on my tits at the moment.

I find myself looking into everything other people say for some way to take it personally/as a dig/criticism.

No one can say anything right, and everything I'm asked to do at work is a hassle.

But hey ho, I know what's casuing it, so I'm just going with the flow!

catgirl1976 Mon 24-Oct-11 15:33:52

I am 36 + 6 today so think we are exactly the same. I am not grumpy but I have very little tolerance. I just want this baby now! I can't sleep and I can't get comfortable. If you want to share a moan go right ahead!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now