Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

im just over 5 weeks and pg with dc3

(6 Posts)
biglips Sun 23-Oct-11 09:44:35

but ive got a constant mild tummy ache. feels like im on. didnt have this feel with my others. as maybe its stretching, but constantly???

Northernlurker Sun 23-Oct-11 09:46:09

Well it could be lots of things tbh. Best thing is just to wait it out and see what happens next. No pain anywhere else though?

Florin Sun 23-Oct-11 09:47:50

I am 5+5 and have occasional mild cramps. According to my pregnancy app on iPhone it is very normal as everything is stretching

biglips Sun 23-Oct-11 09:52:07

no, no pains elsewhere but just an ache and belly is bloated. Got no major pains to alert me. thanks

Northernlurker Sun 23-Oct-11 09:54:48

I think most likely it's general pregnancy aches and pains but keep an eye on it. Are you a bit <<whispers>> constipated? Try drinking some orange juice if so.

biglips Sun 23-Oct-11 10:20:45

you know...i mentioned about constipation to my dp before i came on here. ive got plenty of prunes in my fridge as just thinking now, i felt gassy for the past few days. i ended up with piles with my dd1 towards the end of pgcos i wasnt eating enough fruits. now ive not been eating enough fruits this week....im going to the fridge now and eat the prunes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now