Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Gah! Piles!

(4 Posts)
LikeABlackFlameCandleBNQ Fri 21-Oct-11 21:36:18

I thought I may get lucky and avoid the buggers. However, I think they may have caught me. sad

I didn't want to ferret around too much, as I am not in any pain. But I can feel it. angry

How can I keep it from spawning more?

Any hints on reducing the ONE and reducing the likelihood of more?

I can't bring myself to tell DH blush. Im 32 weeks pg.

TooImmature2BDumbledore Fri 21-Oct-11 22:17:29

Anusol is your friend. Not sure about prevention - maybe eat lots of fruit to ensure there is no...um...straining blush. A friend had a Piles Prevention Plan (PPP) which included lots of fruit, water and fibre, but wound up with piles post-partum anyway.

I found one post-partum, and it may have been there earlier but I didn't realise. It deflated very quickly - I asked the doctor to check on it at the 6 week check and she said it was gone, even though you can still see it. Apparently they don't vanish completely, just deflate.

LikeABlackFlameCandleBNQ Fri 21-Oct-11 22:42:25

haha at PPP. May have to adopt one of those!

What an attractive time of life this is. Honestly, between the piles and the 'heave' noise I make any time I move, i'll be lucky to ever have to worry about contraception again.

GHAHSTLYGHOULYpants Fri 21-Oct-11 22:47:32

Anusol will sort you out and if you are feeling brave, you can give them a bit of a shove back "UP" when you are having a hot shower.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now