Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Has anyone used ' clear And simple' pregnancy tests??

(6 Posts)
scampbell84 Wed 19-Oct-11 20:33:20

Just done clear And simple pregnancy test and got a v strong Control line and real faint line in test window but it's def there. Will test again in the morning tho just to be sure

johnnyd1 Wed 19-Oct-11 20:39:13

I had exactly the same on 3 tests in a row. The result is now having a cuddle with Daddy on the other chair!

congratulations x

scampbell84 Wed 19-Oct-11 20:43:27

O my goodness how exciting!! Hopefully the line will b stronger in the morning then. Thanks for the reassurance! I've done so many tests I was startin to think my eyes wer plain tricks! Congrats to u x

johnnyd1 Wed 19-Oct-11 20:50:54

I felt the same, ended up running to the chemist 2 mins before it was closing to buy a dgital one as needed to see the actual word to believe it! (TTC for 4 years so had taken one a month almost on auto-pilot!)

Just a suggestion but I kept all the positive tests I did, I know it sounds rediculous and the 10 week old baby should be proof enough (!) but I still get that same buzz when I look at them even now.

scampbell84 Wed 19-Oct-11 20:54:23

It's amazing isn't it, u had so long to wait so must b extra special for u! I have two boys, 5 and 6 who r so independent and didn't want my baby days to b over just yet!

johnnyd1 Wed 19-Oct-11 20:58:17

Wow, what a brood envy
Seriously though, congratulations and good luck xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now