Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy iPhone aps

(13 Posts)
justhayley Tue 18-Oct-11 21:08:55

Hiya just wondering if anyone can recommend any good pregnancy aps for the iPhone.

Thanks
Hayley xx

LouisaJF Tue 18-Oct-11 21:18:28

The Babycentre app is really good. Gives you day by day tips and information.

JambalayaCodfishDIE Tue 18-Oct-11 21:37:02

The what to expect app, I love it. smile

melliebobs Tue 18-Oct-11 21:44:57

I have babycentre and Sprout (the free one) I also had what to expect when you are expectin but I've got rid of it. The woman's face makes me want to punch her. It's patronising and a bit too American

newartriotstar Tue 18-Oct-11 21:52:13

The Lazy Daisy app is quite good, particularly if you are doing the classes.

Florin Tue 18-Oct-11 21:59:59

We have the smiles factory one (orange square with white lines for a smiley face). We really love it, dh can virtually quote each weeks happenings word for word. It really helps him feel more connected I think!

Gingersnap88 Wed 19-Oct-11 08:31:14

I've got the Babycenter one and the Baby Fruit one (which compares the size if your growing baby to a fruit/veg every week, just for fun. Think it ends up being a watermelon!) oh and Mumsnet grin

VintageNancy Wed 19-Oct-11 09:59:22

I've got Baby Centre and Sprout. I deleted What to Expect... when it kept trying to get me to log-in. I didn't know there was a Lazy Daisy app - will have to have a look at that one (off to my second class tonight).

millyv Wed 19-Oct-11 10:20:36

Hi!
I have the baby centre one which I really like, didn't realise there were so many - going to spend the afternoon downloading them! x

scepticalexpat Wed 19-Oct-11 14:55:39

Get 'pregnancy pregnent'. It's of no practical use and its weekly updates are inaccurate and borderline offensive, but it has given me a lot of laughs ever since I bought it! It's clearly written by someone whose first language isn't English and is an unreconstructed chauvinist pig and the unintentional comedy is fantastic.

justhayley Thu 20-Oct-11 20:07:46

Thanks all, I'm going to download them all now grin

justhayley Fri 21-Oct-11 13:38:28

Ps: what are lazy daisy classes?

justhayley Fri 21-Oct-11 21:39:28

Thanks for all ur suggestions I love the smiles factory app would deff recommend this to everyone it's fab grin any good ones aimed at 1st time dads?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now