Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Why this dry skin?

(3 Posts)
Cosmo89 Tue 18-Oct-11 18:41:41

Mountains of it. Falling off me. It's horrible. Now, ok, this is probably my first instance of attributing EVERYTHING to pregnancy from now on (I'm 5+2) but it's seriously never been this bad before.

normally, this is a sign of dehydration for me but I am drinking TONS of water (and, yes, exfoliating and applying tons of palmers)

ok it's not the worst of pregnancy inconveniences...if it is that indeed but it's getting on my nerves

Has anyone else had this? Anything worked

Coldcuppacoffee Tue 18-Oct-11 18:47:58

Can also be a sign of needing to eat better, or being run down. Didn't last that long with me. Some post shower baby oil helped.

This week my hands are dry from the weather and too much washing up, but I don't normally suffer.

Queenkong Tue 18-Oct-11 19:01:12

Yup, I was like a bloody snake shedding its skin throughout the whole of my pregnancy. Hands and arms were the worst. It cleared up straight away post birth though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now