Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity tights

(15 Posts)
HappyAsIAm Tue 18-Oct-11 15:44:17

I'm looking for some tights that aren't glossy nude or black. Any suggestions please? I wouldn't mind a bit of pattern if they're black (nothing too daring mind you) or maybe some grey or brown ...

Mouseketool Tue 18-Oct-11 15:54:36

I got some lovely black pattern tights (not daring at all) from H&M Mama range

Pomtastic Tue 18-Oct-11 15:57:10

Try Noppies maternity tights - cheapest through an Ebay seller - they do dark or light grey, brown, navy etc.

Ebay listing number is 120611311227 or you can search "thick maternity tights" on there

They're amazingly comfortable & so so soft - much better than any of my non-maternity tights!

HTH smile

AprilAl Tue 18-Oct-11 16:03:48

Jojo Maman Bebe do opaque maternity tights in black, navy, chocolate brown, plum, grey and black diamond pattern. £8 a pair with free delivery and they're really soft and comfortable. I have the brown ones and they're a really nice, rich colour

dizzy77 Tue 18-Oct-11 21:03:49

Got some last winter in grey, navy and purple from Mothercare of all places. Whilst they weren't brilliant at staying up a pair of pants on the top (as well as underneath) did the job.

peasizedbladder Tue 18-Oct-11 21:55:43

I've managed wearing normal tights through two pregnancies and just cut them down the front seam- may look rubbish but who sees that bit and it's cheap!! (and they don't fall down)

cerealqueen Tue 18-Oct-11 22:07:23

Just buy normal, bigger, like you do with knickers!

Slinkenstein Wed 19-Oct-11 07:04:34

Think I got some good ones from H&M when pregnant last year.

HappyAsIAm Wed 19-Oct-11 11:03:02

Thanks very much for the H&M and JoJo suggestions - I will look!

HappyAsIAm Wed 19-Oct-11 11:03:30

And the Noppies ones look brilliant too!

sazzermol Wed 19-Oct-11 11:50:26

Third vote for H&M ones - picked up 2 pairs for £4.99 and they are really comfy. Would like some slightly more opaque though so will check out some of these recommendations too

BeeBopBunny Wed 19-Oct-11 19:40:55

Try hold ups instead - then you can wear them after the pregnancy and you'll have loads of choice.

flywiththeeagles Thu 20-Oct-11 09:40:58

I got a lovely pair of chocolate brown tights and purple tights from www.globalmaternity.com. They have 20% off everything at the moment and I received them the next day. I like it when I can save money!

LivinInTheMoment Thu 20-Oct-11 16:04:41

Peasizedbladder, thats what i do!! Works just fine!

MissRee Thu 20-Oct-11 16:11:23

eBay always have a fab selection at a good price grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now