Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Snoring!!

(7 Posts)
MillyStar Mon 17-Oct-11 09:41:44

Morning girls ;-)

I'm 14 weeks 4 days and i've started snoring already, every night!

I've googled it and i understand it's quite common in pregnancy, it's really annoying my partner though and i've slept in another room a few times which obviously i don't want!

Can anyone recomment anything for me to take? I've seen those nasal strips but i've never had trouble before so i'm not really sure which products there are and obv which ones are safe for me to take!

Thank you x

VintageNancy Mon 17-Oct-11 10:17:19

I don't have an answer but I'm having the same problem so looking forward to seeing the advice!

MillyStar Mon 17-Oct-11 14:43:09

Looks like we're on our own lol

I bought some of those breath right nasal strips before so i'll let you know how i get on x

FRowlands Mon 17-Oct-11 15:57:25

I'm 35 weeks and have woken myself up through snoring!! Very ladylike!! My dad swears by those nasal strips so might ask my mum to steal some from him for me!

MillyStar Tue 18-Oct-11 10:15:45

Well i tried a strip last night and apparently i didn't snore, my boyfriend had drank 4 cans though so mabye they just knocked him out lol

They aren't like i imagined, i thought they were menthol or something and opened your airways but they just literally pull your nostrills bigger, feels a bit strange at first but fine after 10 mins, couldnt get it off this morning either until i got in the shower and had some warm water on my face, deffo worth a try x

MiauMau Tue 18-Oct-11 12:42:36

not so much snoring but, a breathless mmm sound here that freaks my DH out and keeps him awake at night. The nasal strips definitely helped.

VintageNancy Tue 18-Oct-11 16:37:56

Oh excellent, I'll go get some and give it a go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now