Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BABY BOTTLES ADVISE?

(8 Posts)
sum04 Sat 15-Oct-11 18:41:40

Ive been using Avent bottles for my 5 month old, and i have had just about enough of them constantly leaking and the teat sucking right in when my little girl is feeding.
I used them for my son and daughter 7 years ago and dont recall having any problems with them..
Can anyone advise me on a good brand of baby bottles, so that i can get totally rid of my current crappy brand smile

hayleysd Sat 15-Oct-11 18:45:45

I used tommee tippee for both dc and never had a problem, ds2 had reflux but I bought an avent one to see if it was the teats and they were awful.

BedatHogwarts Sat 15-Oct-11 20:15:08

Tommee Tippee closer to nature are good - a bit fiddly to clean out the air vent if it gets clogged with milk but a cotton bud usually does the trick.

I've just bought some really cool looking Tomy Momma bottles which are orange, spherical and self-righting, a bit like a weeble. Haven't used one yet so can't recommend, but they look good!!

Grumpla Sat 15-Oct-11 20:17:33

I've used Avent bottles for two years with no problems. They do need to be screwed just to 'biting point' IYSWIM, to let the air into the valve without the milk coming out.

GuillotinedMaryLacey Sat 15-Oct-11 20:24:41

Tommee Tippee are fab. Used them with dd and will use again with this one if necessary.

harassedandherbug Sat 15-Oct-11 22:26:08

I've just bought avent. I used them with dd and they were great.

I was going to buy tommee tippee but my friend has a 9wk old baby and couldn't get on with them so I changed my mind.

The nuby ones look good but not used them myself apart from for water with dd as I wanted something different to her milk bottles.

BikeRunSki Sat 15-Oct-11 22:30:51

Does she need a faster flow teat maybe?

MrBloomsNursery Sun 16-Oct-11 04:47:07

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles and teats. I used them with DD for about 3 years and they were brilliant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now