Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Advice?

(11 Posts)
Paine175 Fri 14-Oct-11 18:20:23

I was due my period about 4 days ago, but i'm cramping, too warm, irritable, feeling sick.. I'm worried. I took a test on tuesday and the doc said if i've still not had it by tuesday I need to take another one.. Anyone else had this problem?

Paine175 Fri 14-Oct-11 18:30:19

Someone? Pleaseee!

feekerry Fri 14-Oct-11 18:34:46

Presume the test you did was negative? In that case if your 4 days over due do another one first thing in the morning when your urine is strongest. If its still negative then maybe back to the doctors. 4 days overdue isn't loads I suppose. The symptoms you describe could be pregnancy symptoms or could just be period symptoms. Good luck

Paine175 Fri 14-Oct-11 18:37:06

Yeah it was negative, okay thanks smile

feekerry Fri 14-Oct-11 18:46:49

Were you actively trying? Are your periods regular? I got a negative on the day my period was due then a positive the day after so your dates could just be bit out?

Paine175 Sat 15-Oct-11 16:52:37

I'm kinda trying if that makes sense? If it happens, I'll be overjoyed but at the same time I'm not going to stress over getting pregnant. Hmm my time keeping has never been exactly great haha. My dates might be a bit out. I think I better go have a long hard look. Yeah I've mostly always been regular. smile

kblu Sat 15-Oct-11 16:54:16

I've had a similar problem this month. I've always been really regular and we only started TCC this month. I was a week late on my period - this never ever happens. Thought I might be pregnant but kept getting the negative pregnancy test. Still don't know why I was late!

Paine175 Sat 15-Oct-11 16:55:50

I'm confused too haha. What a strange thing the female body is... -_-

Paine175 Sat 15-Oct-11 17:01:07

Ohh and I was sick last night too =/ and I'm pretty much never physically sick! Actually don't think I've 'been sick' this year!

kblu Sat 15-Oct-11 17:05:31

I felt sick a few times too and thought I was definitely pregnant, but I wasn't! I think I just ate too much haha!

Paine175 Sat 15-Oct-11 19:09:08

I definately didn't eat too much hahaa :P

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now